Horse for sale

FrmGrl

Get some!
Writing up my ad for dreamhorse... Tell me what you think :lmao:

Very pretty 5yr old dark bay Thoroughbred for sale. Former race star with an excellent pedigree. For an advance rider only as she will most likely kill a beginner. Training currently as a hunter jumper though she freaks out at every show and is afraid to jump. Possibly would make a good dressage prospect if she would respond to the leg. Might be good as a trail horse as long as you give her lots of calming agents before hand and stay away from bridges and water. Will provide a 10 day trial period (as you will most likely want to bring her back). She loads, clips and bathes ( just don’t tie her to ANYTHING!!) She stands nicely for farrier but likes to lick his head which he finds annoying. Excellent project horse for the right person!! Don’t worry about calling immediately as she will most likely still be here!

Think that will get her sold :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:

Very pretty 5yr old dark bay Thoroughbred for sale. Former race star with an excellent pedigree. For an advance rider only as she will most likely kill a beginner. Training currently as a hunter jumper though she freaks out at every show and is afraid to jump. Possibly would make a good dressage prospect if she would respond to the leg. Might be good as a trail horse as long as you give her lots of calming agents before hand and stay away from bridges and water. Will provide a 10 day trial period (as you will most likely want to bring her back). She loads, clips and bathes ( just don’t tie her to ANYTHING!!) She stands nicely for farrier but likes to lick his head which he finds annoying. Excellent project horse for the right person!! Don’t worry about calling immediately as she will most likely still be here!

You forgot to say MUST be insurred for 10 day trial...

FrmGrl

Get some!
Pasofever said:
You forgot to say MUST be insurred for 10 day trial...

Excellent point!! I was also thinking that hard hats should be required on her at all times :lmao:

OK so I am a little frustrated with my horse!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
Excellent point!! I was also thinking that hard hats should be required on her at all times :lmao:

OK so I am a little frustrated with my horse!!

You do also have a release typed up right??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
FrmGrl said:
This might be a little better.

Beautiful TB mare with great bloodlines is looking for a good home. Owner is off to college (you are in school right?) Not for a beginner (means…might kill a beginner). Is currently under training. Excellent dressage prospect! (prospect means they have no idea if they would be good at it because they have never done it before). Husband safe horse (If you don’t like your husband and he has a lot of insurance). This might be a better sales pitch.
:yay:

2baymares

FrmGrl said:

:lmao: I think you should PRINT IT!! :lmao: :whistle:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
Beautiful TB mare with great bloodlines is looking for a good home. Owner is off to college (you are in school right?) Not for a beginner (means…might kill a beginner). Is currently under training. Excellent dressage prospect! (prospect means they have no idea if they would be good at it because they have never done it before). Husband safe horse (If you don’t like your husband and he has a lot of insurance). This might be a better sales pitch.
:yay:[/QUOTE

I am to old to be in college, but I thought I might add.. "might make a good rodeo horse as she needs little prompting for bucking and rearing!" :lmao:

I like the honesty approach better :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
FrmGrl said:
Sadielady said:
:yay:[/QUOTE

I am to old to be in college, but I thought I might add.. "might make a good rodeo horse as she needs little prompting for bucking and rearing!" :lmao:

I like the honesty approach better :killingme
WHat part isn't honest? I thought you were going to get your CNRA?

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
FrmGrl said:
WHat part isn't honest? I thought you were going to get your CNRA?
My CRNA, yes but its a full time study so I have to save up enough money to not work for 28 months. They say its harder than navy seal training!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
sanchezf said:
What is CRNA?
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. Essentially your are functioning as an Anesthesiologist without the MD at the end of your name and the paycheck :lmao:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
FrmGrl said:
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. Essentially your are functioning as an Anesthesiologist without the MD at the end of your name and the paycheck :lmao:

Thank you
Wow, good for you

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Don't forget...everyone says they have a:

16 hands, no vices, sounds, trailers, ties, clips, and is great on trails!

Then you show up and find:
15 hand, lame horse weaving until they tie it in the trailer...suddenly they pull back, break the rope, flip over and kick at you as they scramble to get up. You never get the chance (nor would you want to) to try it on the damn trail!~ hehehe

FrmGrl

Get some!
appendixqh said:
Don't forget...everyone says they have a:

16 hands, no vices, sounds, trailers, ties, clips, and is great on trails!

Then you show up and find:
15 hand, lame horse weaving until they tie it in the trailer...suddenly they pull back, break the rope, flip over and kick at you as they scramble to get up. You never get the chance (nor would you want to) to try it on the damn trail!~ hehehe
You must have seen us at Bobby's last show. She was tied to the trailer and for no reason other than being a TB, pulled back, broke the clip, fell over and kicked at us all!! I guess at this point if I advertised her for real, no one in the vicinity of SoMD would buy her :lmao:

Last edited: