Horse for sale

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
oh my its a good thing i have health insurance...........tee hee hee hee
Yes, I have some various release and hold harmless waivers for you to sign (Thank you Paso for reminding me) and a hard hat requirement and various documents that basically say your insane for riding her :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
Yes, I have some various release and hold harmless waivers for you to sign (Thank you Paso for reminding me) and a hard hat requirement and various documents that basically say your insane for riding her :killingme

:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
She really isn't as bad as Frmgrl says. They both are a little too "green" for each other right now. BK you won't have any problem with her.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sadielady said:
She really isn't as bad as Frmgrl says. They both are a little too "green" for each other right now. BK you won't have any problem with her.
:long-longtrailrideswearherdown:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
FrmGrl said:
You must have seen us at Bobby's last show. She was tied to the trailer and for no reason other than being a TB, pulled back, broke the clip, fell over and kicked at us all!! I guess at this point if I advertised her for real, no one in the vicinity of SoMD would buy her :lmao:

OMG....No..I didn't have any idea! Too Funny though! Crap like this seems to always happen, good for you for being honest~! :huggy:

S

saddlesore

FrmGrl said:
You must have seen us at Bobby's last show. She was tied to the trailer and for no reason other than being a TB, pulled back, broke the clip, fell over and kicked at us all!! I guess at this point if I advertised her for real, no one in the vicinity of SoMD would buy her :lmao:

Lots of OTTBs can't be tied, which does make showing a PITA, unless you have an assistant to hold the lead rope for you during tacking up. There are some good books out there on re-training the OTTBs - have a look at some of them. They do have some good habits, though. For ex., whilst they can't be tied, you can bathe them out in the open and they won't go anywhere, they'll just stand good as gold until you're done.

And once they get used to the trail, most are excellent trail horses: bold, smart, and ground covering! Will also jump over obstacles for you. Sounds like yours just needs some intensive re-training to enjoy life off the track. Good luck!

S

saddlesore

appendixqh said:
Don't forget...everyone says they have a:

16 hands, no vices, sounds, trailers, ties, clips, and is great on trails!

Then you show up and find:
15 hand, lame horse weaving until they tie it in the trailer...suddenly they pull back, break the rope, flip over and kick at you as they scramble to get up. You never get the chance (nor would you want to) to try it on the damn trail!~ hehehe

Been there, done that! And it's usually the farms where you've spent 3+ hours driving there, only the find that the 16hh, no vices, sound, yada yada .... is knackered Nellie at 15hh with baaaaddddd feet, parrot mouthed, stall weaving, cribbing, covered in rain rot, etc., etc., you get the picture.

But of course she's a dressage/eventer/H/J prospect. :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
saddlesore said:
Been there, done that! And it's usually the farms where you've spent 3+ hours driving there, only the find that the 16hh, no vices, sound, yada yada .... is knackered Nellie at 15hh with baaaaddddd feet, parrot mouthed, stall weaving, cribbing, covered in rain rot, etc., etc., you get the picture.

Of Course! Oh...and don't forget great with kids! :killingme

warneckutz

Horse for sale 07-31-2007 01:47 PM

Please quit with your stupid, idiotic, annoying, god-awful, mother-effing stupid damned chuck norris posts. FUKC they make me want to smack you!!!!!

Sorry. :elaine:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
warneckutz said:

I can't resist -

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris. :jameo:

Never look a gift Chuck Norris in the mouth, because he will bite your dang eyes off.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
Gee thanks Shady, that makes me feel so much better. I would be a much better rider if my horse was not a nutjob. Lets face it she has been very bad lately even for you!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Pasofever said:

I was perfectly fine on that little Arab I rode. Except for that darn tree incident. I had a good time. Eve is just young and sometimes a little more than a handful. Sadie did not see her at Bobby's show, she was too busy sunning herself in Florida :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
warneckutz said:
Horse for sale 07-31-2007 01:47 PM

Please quit with your stupid, idiotic, annoying, god-awful, mother-effing stupid damned chuck norris posts. FUKC they make me want to smack you!!!!!

Sorry. :elaine:

Yes, would you please stop the childish Chuck Norris crap! You scare me.

:jameo:

Besides, When the boogey man goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for CHUCK NORRIS!

:killingme :killingme :killingme

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:

SS, I heard Dot will be back home tomorrow....