Horse lover New to Forum

mustangniki

:howdy:

Hi everyone...
I wanted to "introduce" myself to everyone! I happened to come across this forum at work actually....I happen to have a lot of time on my hands here.....so I figured it would be fun to join up.

I am a horse lover myself, in reality it's more like ANIMAL lover...we happen to have two horses, a donkey, two cats, and three dogs....one of those dogs COULD be in the "horse" category though since he's a Great Dane!! LOL!!

So I'll be "looking" around for events to join in sometime...if I find the time...I just got into Dressage after a 5 year "hiatus" from riding.....got married, now getting divorced, long story.....N E Way.... I finally got back into riding which I really missed! So I'm always looking for things to do relating to horses!

guess I'll "talk" to everyone later and "see" you all around! LOL! :roflmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
mustangniki said:

Hi everyone...
I wanted to "introduce" myself to everyone! I happened to come across this forum at work actually....I happen to have a lot of time on my hands here.....so I figured it would be fun to join up.

I am a horse lover myself, in reality it's more like ANIMAL lover...we happen to have two horses, a donkey, two cats, and three dogs....one of those dogs COULD be in the "horse" category though since he's a Great Dane!! LOL!!

So I'll be "looking" around for events to join in sometime...if I find the time...I just got into Dressage after a 5 year "hiatus" from riding.....got married, now getting divorced, long story.....N E Way.... I finally got back into riding which I really missed! So I'm always looking for things to do relating to horses!

:howdy: Welcome and don't believe a word they say about me, I really don't have multiple personalities. :lmao: :flowers:

GallopNTec

mustangniki said:

Hi everyone...

Hi There :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mustangniki said:

Hi everyone...

:howdy: and welcome

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Winn Dixie said:
:howdy: Welcome and don't believe a word they say about me, I really don't have multiple personalities. :lmao: :flowers:
:shrug: dunno what she's talking about :killingme

Welcome!

And I'm NOT addicted no matter what anyone says.....

mustangniki

persimmoncf said:
Hi Mustangniki....Is that the breed that you own? What part of SoMd do you live? Do you trail ride? Check out www.smtr.org

No....I don't have a mustang. I'm a HORSE lover...so I once owned a Ford Mustang car. I've used that username for just about everything! LOL!!

I ride my mothers horse...who is a 23 year old Hanoverian/Dutch WarmBloodX (I'm pretty sure)...and then she also has a 6 year old Hanoverian.

As stated on my profile...I'm located in L'town (Leonardtown)...
I LIKE trail rides...but have only recently taken trails around the house. My mom keeps talking about going to Greenwell sometime...but that probably won't happen anytime soon!! LOL!! :)