Horse lover New to Forum

mustangniki

She hasn't as of yet...she will be here soon. She was showing the 23 y.o. though...in Dressage at a few shows. I'm hoping to show with him in the next few months.

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Dreamer said:
What's with this red:

Horse lover New to Forum 11-01-2006 09:41 PM thanks for the red azzwipe

Take a look at my points fool, I don't even think I have enough power to give anybody red or green. :smack: :howdy:

Now, for whomever left this red:

Horse lover New to Forum 11-02-2006 10:50 AM No, you don't have any power

You are truly an idiot and definitely not in the know. :smack: :howdy: Unless you're only talking about the forums and then, who really gives a s@@@! :buttkick:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Unbelievable said:
Hi, so glad you're here. :howdy:

Dang, it took someone a week, but they just had to give me red for my welcoming. :rolleyes: Horse lover New to Forum 11-06-2006 12:45 PM why are you happy cause your gonna slam them Guess they've been busy. :lmao: :coffee:You'd think with all the time they had to think that stimulating comment up they would have used proper grammar and spelling. :nono:

Last edited:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Unbelievable said:
Dang, it took someone a week, but they just had to give me red for my welcoming. :rolleyes: Horse lover New to Forum 11-06-2006 12:45 PM why are you happy cause your gonna slam them Guess they've been busy. :lmao: :coffee:You'd think with all the time they had to think that stimulating comment up they would have used proper grammar and spelling. :nono:
Just got a little more to add to my collection:
Horse lover New to Forum 11-07-2006 03:19 PM check your grammar and usage DUH
Must be nice not to work or to be spending your employer's dime on these threads. :smack: Before you go there, I am my employer TYVM and I read the threads between REAL communications via the internet! :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Unbelievable said:
this type of red comment is intended to turn one against the other. it certainly has worked on occasion, as Paso can attest unfortunately.

Me? water off a ducks back :lol: who gives a r@ts @ss, i mean REALLY? i come onto these forums to get info cause there are SO many gossipy/nosey people who just can't keep their mouths shut, and run their jibs so that if something's happened, it'll be on here before it hits the news stands because someone's gone off the deep end about it. :lol:
AND i love having the horse forum to share horsey stuff, the good the bad and the ugly of it all.

Oh and the political stuff has been intersting lately mostly since i'm not a local yokel, it's nice to see what the locals have to say about the candidates.

Last edited:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
happyappygirl said:
this type of red comment is intended to turn one against the other. it certainly has worked on occasion, as Paso can attest unfortunately.
Me? water off a ducks back :lol: who gives a r@ts @ss, i mean REALLY? i come onto these forums to get info cause there are SO many gossipy/nosey people who just can't keep their mouths shut.QUOTE]

I'm with you there, but I'm still amazed by the lack of creativity in the karma comments. :howdy: How many times can one say this: Horse lover New to Forum 11-07-2006 10:41 PM you don't have any power ? :jameo: :coffee: :popcorn: Really, what in h$ll does that mean? :smack: Will power on the forum make me a better person? :buttkick: Will power on the forum make me a richer person? :razz: I think not! :deadhorse