Horse stolen in Md.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nick is 28 years old and very arthritic in his front knees. He's a very hard keeper, and thus is very scrawny and on weight supplements and additives. Nick is a flea bit gray welsh/arab cross, and about 14 hands or so. Very sweet, loving kind eye and the love of my daughter's life.

Who in the hell in their right mind would steal that???

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
If your gunna steal something and risk getting caught steal something worth the risk.. :popcorn:

I don't know, I'm thinking maybe someone took him cause they thought he wasn't be cared for? And didn't go through the proper channels and just stole him... ? At least for Nick's sake I hope that is what happened.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Nick is 28 years old and very arthritic in his front knees. He's a very hard keeper, and thus is very scrawny and on weight supplements and additives. Nick is a flea bit gray welsh/arab cross, and about 14 hands or so. Very sweet, loving kind eye and the love of my daughter's life.

Who in the hell in their right mind would steal that???

I can only think of one reason and it's not very pleasant. :frown:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
I can only think of one reason and it's not very pleasant. :frown:

Don't worry no slaughter houses open now :huggy: I think he just fell in a hole or something has happened bet they find him...I cant imagine stealing something you would have to carry out of the field...but you know my opinion..

Carefulone

Prayers for the return of this little one's friend. Horse thieves are more prevalent than we think....I know another woman who had a horse stolen, (in Maryland) she thought it got out and looked all night....she now knows where her horse is, she's lucky....hopefully everyone can get together and find this old boy....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TCF42 said:
In this country atleast! They do still ship them elsewhere... :frown:
Hope they find the poor guy.

I wish they opened up more sluaghter houses in the US closing them has really been a mistake..

Labs4Me

Loper said:
I don't know, I'm thinking maybe someone took him cause they thought he wasn't be cared for? And didn't go through the proper channels and just stole him... ? At least for Nick's sake I hope that is what happened.
:yeahthat: That was exactly what I thought when I read that he's such a hard keeper and looks scrawny. That poor little girl though! She must be heartbroken!!

showqueen74

Just a thought, but do auctions scan for Micro Chips? Mine is 'Chiped, but that was mainly for my cross country trip.-Vicky