Horse To Ride / Lease

crazyropes

Hey everyone a friend of mine had surgery and can not ride anymore she has a 15.3+ hand APHA gelding that has been sitting she wants to sell but horses are not selling very well right now. She is looking for someone who wants a horse to ride they can keep him at her place and come and ride and take care of him or could take him to there place. She is not even supose to be lifting things I'm feeding her animals right now she really needs to find some one who want to lease him for now. he has halter points and was a trail horse will go english or western does need to be reschooled. has been sitting for a few years I have rode him a few times with in the last few years but I don't have time to ride my own horses. I will attach pictures later

awesomee

Hey everyone a friend of mine had surgery and can not ride anymore she has a 15.3+ hand APHA gelding that has been sitting she wants to sell but horses are not selling very well right now. She is looking for someone who wants a horse to ride they can keep him at her place and come and ride and take care of him or could take him to there place. She is not even supose to be lifting things I'm feeding her animals right now she really needs to find some one who want to lease him for now. he has halter points and was a trail horse will go english or western does need to be reschooled. has been sitting for a few years I have rode him a few times with in the last few years but I don't have time to ride my own horses. I will attach pictures later

hey. i am willing to help you out. if you could tell me more about the pony and such and let me know where you are located i bet i could aide you. just get back to me.

crazyropes

Sarge is in Charles County

He is over by Lacky High School But she would be willing to try a lease off the farm with a signed contract. He needs to do something not just sit in the pasture and eat. sarg.jpg
sarge23.jpg

erinjograves

Folks I can definatly vouch for this horse. I had a student who was very interested in this guy!! NICE NICE HORSE!!!! Gonna make someone an awesome all around horse. She ended up not being able to take him due to family issues. Debbie, did you get those pics I sent you of Sarge? You are more than welcome to use them! I hope you find someone for him and his owner!!! He is a great horse! Reminds me of a younger Boomer!