Horse Trailer

Tazgirl

Yes that is the trailer. Sorry I have been on the road most of the day and just checking back in now.

Hoover

2002 Mid-Atlantic bumper pull, straight load, 2 Horse trailer with dressing room for sale. New tires put on in 2008. In good condition. Includes floor mats and padded bumper bars. Asking $5,500 OBO. Call 443-521-7790

or

2007 Shoop two horse bumper pull for sale. Steel trailer extra wide deluxe model. The partitions come completely out so that you have one great big stall should you need to transport a large draft breed. Asking $6000.00 or make offer

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
2002 Mid-Atlantic bumper pull, straight load, 2 Horse trailer with dressing room for sale. New tires put on in 2008. In good condition. Includes floor mats and padded bumper bars. Asking $5,500 OBO. Call 443-521-7790

or

2007 Shoop two horse bumper pull for sale. Steel trailer extra wide deluxe model. The partitions come completely out so that you have one great big stall should you need to transport a large draft breed. Asking $6000.00 or make offer
Thanks.
Do you have a link for the first one?

mingiz

Horse Poor
DoWhat Go look at the Shoop. This trailer has been well taken care of..I towed it to Ohio and back and it pulls nicely...The owners are honest and they take very good care of their vehicles. It's well worth the look....:buddies:

Attachments

• 812067657_oF8c9-L.jpg
    812067657_oF8c9-L.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 138

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
DoWhat Go look at the Shoop. This trailer has been well taken care of..I towed it to Ohio and back and it pulls nicely...The owners are honest and they take very good care of their vehicles. It's well worth the look....:buddies:

Thanks, but the wife wants a tack room.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Saw this on Southern Maryland Horse Trailers on face book

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Saw this on Southern Maryland Horse Trailers on face book

Thanks.

We bought a trailer this past Thursday at Lux Trailers.
2013 Eclipse

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Thanks. I have seen bumpers with a ball on them and was wondering why somebody would haul a heavy load with something like that.

I have a truck with a trailer hitch.

Just an FYI - the term "bumper pull" in regrds to a horse trailer is referring to a trailer that is equipped for a hitch that is attached directly to the frame of the tow vehicle (pickup truck, van, suburban, etc). Its not actually attached to a bumper (Im sure your truck is equipped to haul what is referrad to as a bumper pull trailer). A "goose neck" trailer, on the other hand, attached to a ball hitch that is installed in the bed of a pickup truck.

Just thought I'd share so you know whats what when browsing ads. :howdy: