Horse TV

Tonia

Does anyone get Horse TV? I don't and I would like to. I'm not sure if there has been a similar thread in the past but I thought it would be nice to discuss it. Metrocast doesn't provide Horse TV but if you go to www.horsetv.com you can send Metrocast an email to let them know that we demand horse television. :)

Jameo

What?!
Tonia said:
Does anyone get Horse TV? I don't and I would like to. I'm not sure if there has been a similar thread in the past but I thought it would be nice to discuss it. Metrocast doesn't provide Horse TV but if you go to www.horsetv.com you can send Metrocast an email to let them know that we demand horse television. :)

:yahoo: I'm sending them an email right now!

I like it

I would enjoy watching if they broadcasted the slaughter house where they send those disgusting creatures when they turn them into a delicious can of Alpo extra meaty dog food.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I like it said:
I would enjoy watching if they broadcasted the slaughter house where they send those disgusting creatures when they turn them into a delicious can of Alpo extra meaty dog food.

You forgot about Elmers Glue. :lol:

I tease my daughter about the glue when she talks about horses but she knows I am kidding.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I like it said:

nah.

Tonia

I like it said:

Hey now, that not fair! We don't visit your SMIB forum and make fun of your 'special' relationship with you cousin. Please do us all a favor and squeal like a pig all the way back to your 'inner circle' forum. Oh, and please make haste, we don't want the disease to spread.

:razz:

I like it

Horse TV 05-10-2007 09:55 AM I thought about pointing out on the forum what a complete retard you are,,, but it's only too obvious! ~SMdR

:lol: Oh yeah, well, just for that, I hope your horse slips on the rotted carcass of a giraffe and falls down 18 flights of stairs and then flies out the window of the sears tower and lands on a taxi that is being driven by a towel head full of explosives and headed to the Upper Marlboro equestrian center.

Last edited:

Tonia

I like it said:
Horse TV 05-10-2007 09:55 AM I thought about pointing out on the forum what a complete retard you are,,, but it's only too obvious! ~SMdR

:lol: Oh yeah, well, just for that, I hope your horse slips on the rotted carcass of a giraffe and falls down 18 flights of stairs and then flies out the window of the sears tower and lands on a taxi that is being driven by a towel head full of explosives and headed to the Upper Marlboro equestrian center.

Um..... ok???

Tonia

I like it said:
Yes, I'm ok... Thank's for asking

Yes, I know you are feeling ok. I just saw you earlier in your front yard waxing your 86' Dotson and pulling the clothes in from the line.

I like it

Tonia said:
Yes, I know you are feeling ok. I just saw you earlier in your front yard waxing your 86' Dotson and pulling the clothes in from the line.

It's an 86 Datsun! I would rather drive that than an old tired horse that resembles a broken down anteater. I hope the next time you spur your faithfull steed "dog chow" or "elmer" that he bucks you off in a hill of fire ants and they march you down into their hole, singing, "The ants go marching 1 by 1 hoorah hoorah, the ants go marching 2 by 2 hoorah hoorah.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Just wondering...if you know eachother, which apparently you do, do you people only have the balls behind the keyboard to say such nasty things?

Tonia

I like it said:
It's an 86 Datsun! I would rather drive that than an old tired horse that resembles a broken down anteater. I hope the next time you spur your faithfull steed "dog chow" or "elmer" that he bucks you off in a hill of fire ants and they march you down into their hole, singing, "The ants go marching 1 by 1 hoorah hoorah, the ants go marching 2 by 2 hoorah hoorah.

Yeah, I guess that is how it is spelled. I however, wouldn't know, but apparently you do. You seem to come up with some original crap to slap back with.