Horses...

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Why are there so many horse threads that probably could have been avoided?

Your pal
-Fishn

Last edited:

Fishn Guy

What you just said was worse then what he said..:confused:

I get that alot. a 14 - 17 year old girl will learn nothing from me that some local farm kiddo probably already hasn't shown her. and I got called an a^^^^ witch is bypassing the censor... which is what I got disciplined for.... I'm sorry but you've just earned yourself my personal attention to a matter

Fishn Guy

isnt that what comes out of what I said

This is so dumb I can't even come up with something creative for you... Did you know... and this is a little off subject... that for 5 dollars you can have your own private interview with the chic from the donkey show in Rosarito? I was amazed....

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
This is so dumb I can't even come up with something creative for you... Did you know... and this is a little off subject... that for 5 dollars you can have your own private interview with the chic from the donkey show in Rosarito? I was amazed....

Is that down in TJ?

Fishn Guy

Oh well, I'm gald I asked. I want a classy joint.

Rosaritos the place to be..... go to Papas and beer afetr your drunk... pantiless bar dancing and all but the beers like 6.50-8.00 a bottle.. I went to the bamboo lounge and for 30 bucks got an all inclusive drink package from 9 till closing... then took home 2 fat chics.
It was alright....

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Rosaritos the place to be..... go to Papas and beer afetr your drunk... pantiless bar dancing and all but the beers like 6.50-8.00 a bottle.. I went to the bamboo lounge and for 30 bucks got an all inclusive drink package from 9 till closing... then took home 2 fat chics.
It was alright....

:killingme

Fishn Guy

Taking home 2 fat chics is no laughing matter my friend.... especially in mexico... I coulda been stabbed man...
Anywho.. we went back to tj... my buddy got his ear ripped off by federalies... yadda yadda bing i'm back in the gas lamp district drinkin labatts at Buffalo Joes like nothing ever happenned...
Man I miss the military.

M

missperky

Taking home 2 fat chics is no laughing matter my friend.... especially in mexico... I coulda been stabbed man...
Anywho.. we went back to tj... my buddy got his ear ripped off by federalies... yadda yadda bing i'm back in the gas lamp district drinkin labatts at Buffalo Joes like nothing ever happenned...
Man I miss the military.

:spank: