Horses...

Loper

Animal Poor!
Good .... I'm so proud of you... it makes me feel a little tickle inside... now, go with the whore and shut up.

You may want to get that checked out from the sounds of it... could be something you caught from the ASS Or Donkey whichever name you prefer to use. Now while you are in the Equus Caballus forum discussing your ISSUES you may want to find an Equus ASINUS forum somewhere... I think you may fit it a bit better... Just my JMO though. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
You may want to get that checked out from the sounds of it... could be something you caught from the ASS Or Donkey whichever name you prefer to use. Now while you are in the Equus Caballus forum discussing your ISSUES you may want to find an Equus ASINUS forum somewhere... I think you may fit it a bit better... Just my JMO though. :howdy:

:lmao::lmao: Chao fishman...tee heee!!!:whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor

:lmao: :yeahthat:
with his little rod....

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Equus ASINUS:
Someday when you get this fingered out... why not come back and explain to me why you just made yourself look like a complete dumbass.

Fancy3

Equus ASINUS:
Someday when you get this fingered out... why not come back and explain to me why you just made yourself look like a complete dumbass.

Hey Fishin, from the sounds of it you are a pro at it, why dont you explain it to all of us:buddies:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I'm not dealing with too many MENSA members here, am I?

:whistle: Apparenty, Your application to MENSA was never even opened by that astute group.

Equus ASINUS:

First: Should I be fingering anything? You lost me on that. :whistle: Or would that be Figuring. Cause I already figured it out when I posted. :lmao:

Since you can't even figure out what a Binominal or Scientific Name is, I guess I'll play your game and let you in on a little secret that most 6th grade students know.

It's the Classification system! In this case of an ASS or Donkey, it would be

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Perissodactyla
Family: Equidae
Genus: Equus
Subgenus: Asinus
Species: E. asinus

Binominal or Scientific Name of EQUUS ASINUS

Ring any bells? :whistle:

So I guess I have to be more simple in my terms. :coffee:
Basically I told you in the previous post that you were posting your jackass comments in the horse forum and to go find a jackass forum that would suit your questionable MENSA wit a bit better. :howdy:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
:whistle: Apparenty, Your application to MENSA was never even opened by that astute group.

First: Should I be fingering anything? You lost me on that. :whistle: Or would that be Figuring. Cause I already figured it out when I posted. :lmao:

Since you can't even figure out what a Binominal or Scientific Name is, I guess I'll play your game and let you in on a little secret that most 6th grade students know.

Basically I told you in the previous post that you were posting your jackass comments in the horse forum and to go find a jackass forum that would suit your questionable MENSA wit a bit better. :howdy:
:rolleyes:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

:yahoo::yahoo:Guess he's gone fishin.