Hotel recommendations near PAX

K

Katie

I would do the sleep inn only becasue of the indoor pool and spa!

Ponytail

A bed and a bar are all I'm really needing.

And after living in Daytona, I ALWAYS do a bed check before I slip under the covers.

Let your mom and grandmom find one used condom in a bed at a hotel that you recommended, and you never forget it. :barf:

K

Katie

Originally posted by Ponytail
Let your mom and grandmom find one used condom in a bed at a hotel that you recommended, and you never forget it. :barf:

MY mom and grandmom would never let me live it down. I would hear about it forever...and then some.

Ponytail

Originally posted by kwillia
Hampton Inn is within staggering distance of Damon's Grille. With the other's you would have to drive or hitch a ride to get back to the hotel.

Damons?? Rib place?

Ponytail

Originally posted by migtig
Yep - Yummmy!!!!!! With the trivia game and a good drink, almost as good as other things available in life:cool:

That pretty much narrow's it down. I know where I'm stayin. :biggrin: :biggrin:

J

justhangn

:lmao: Nope... I don't hang out there now that I know SmallTown doesn't frequent that joint.... :dance:

Which joint does he frequent, the one 3 foot off of the ground??

J

justhangn

:shocked: You didn't just got there..... Kain would not appreciate your humor... :nono:

My humor usually does go unappreciated in these woods. :bubble:

H

Heretic

There is a hotel on Great Mills road that advertizes free adult movies.

Actually I like to stay at sleep inns, always clean as can be and a nice big shower, big enough for two people to shower very comfortably together :)

Ponytail

That brings up another thing...these hotels...notice any of them that have really LOW shower heads. I HATE having to bend over in the shower. More of that homophobia thing I think, but regardless...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Ponytail
That brings up another thing...these hotels...notice any of them that have really LOW shower heads.
Oh, nevermind - Sxy is for you not me, I am way too short for ya, and Pixie's even shorter...:bawl:

Ponytail

Short females, I don't have a problem with. I definitely don't have any homophobic thought when I'm with a female.

What do sxy's feet look like? :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Re: got a foot fettish...huh...

toes-34.jpg

toes-40.jpg

MMMmmmmm, those are some good pictures to go with my Tuna. :lol: