Hotttttlanta

Otter

Nothing to see here
Dougstermd said:
He just has that bullring attitude and i love it. Him and spencer are two peas in a pod.

JMHO

Difference is, Spencer can drive..Robbie Gordon can't..I still remember 4 or 5 yrs ago when R. Gordon, on a caution, tried to enter pit row at Richmond and ran into the water barrels..funniest thing I've ever seen in a race. :lol: more power to ya for rooting for him tho, but I have my limits..:lmao:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
otter said:
Difference is, Spencer can drive..Robbie Gordon can't..I still remember 4 or 5 yrs ago when R. Gordon, on a caution, tried to enter pit row at Richmond and ran into the water barrels..funniest thing I've ever seen in a race. :lol: more power to ya for rooting for him tho, but I have my limits..:lmao:
Are you sure that wasn't Kenseth? I know he did that once.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Dutch6 said:

Kenseth may have, but I was there and I got wet from the water geyser that shot up..

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Dutch6 said:

Kenseth did it at Dover; I was there for that one, and I wasn't liking him a whole lot, so you know I was hootin' and hollerin' when it happened! :lol:

Yes, Penn, I think I could probably handle me a little Kasey Sammich, might even teach him a thing or two. I'd just hope that he doesn't act like an early 20-something in all respects and finish in 3 minutes. :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

crabcake said:
Kenseth did it at Dover; I was there for that one, and I wasn't liking him a whole lot, so you know I was hootin' and hollerin' when it happened! :lol:

Yes, Penn, I think I could probably handle me a little Kasey Sammich, might even teach him a thing or two. I'd just hope that he doesn't act like an early 20-something in all respects and finish in 3 minutes. :lol:

I got that one on video there. I knew he was gonna spin and wreck. Sometimes, you can just see a wreck coming.