House Hunters

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
in Accokeek....

Big house has hardwood floors, granite countertops, jacuzzi tub, finished basement... $329K

The people are complaining about the fact that one wall in the living room is mirrored (hey, tear it down and repaint) holes are left in the walls from where the surround sound system was taken out (some spackle or better yet, put in your own surround sound) hardwood floors in the bathroom (get over it, or throw down some rugs) gas stove instead of electric, (ok, not being used to gas myself, I can understand this being a problem, but a minor one) and the kitchen appliances are black instead of stainless (yeah, and??? they have 2 kids...one word...fingerprints)

whitedove

in Accokeek....

Big house has hardwood floors, granite countertops, jacuzzi tub, finished basement... $329K

The people are complaining about the fact that one wall in the living room is mirrored (hey, tear it down and repaint) holes are left in the walls from where the surround sound system was taken out (some spackle or better yet, put in your own surround sound) hardwood floors in the bathroom (get over it, or throw down some rugs) gas stove instead of electric, (ok, not being used to gas myself, I can understand this being a problem, but a minor one) and the kitchen appliances are black instead of stainless (yeah, and??? they have 2 kids...one word...fingerprints)[/QUOTE

People will complain about anything when looking at a home. Am going to be selling my house I hope in a year or two. If you don't like it then move on. If anyone looking for a house with everything you want you better start thinking about building your own home. Good luck in selling you home. Someone will buy it.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
in Accokeek....

The people are complaining about the fact that one wall in the living room is mirrored (hey, tear it down and repaint) holes are left in the walls from where the surround sound system was taken out (some spackle or better yet, put in your own surround sound) hardwood floors in the bathroom (get over it, or throw down some rugs) gas stove instead of electric, (ok, not being used to gas myself, I can understand this being a problem, but a minor one) and the kitchen appliances are black instead of stainless (yeah, and??? they have 2 kids...one word...fingerprints)

Some people just don't have the time, money, or knowledge to do projects around the house. Others would love the chance to purchase a project home, but it's not for everyone.

:cheers:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
People will complain about anything when looking at a home. Am going to be selling my house I hope in a year or two. If you don't like it then move on. If anyone looking for a house with everything you want you better start thinking about building your own home. Good luck in selling you home. Someone will buy it.
:confused: I'm not selling anything....I double checked, I DID post this in the television forum. "House Hunters" is a TV show.

Some people just don't have the time, money, or knowledge to do projects around the house. Others would love the chance to purchase a project home, but it's not for everyone.

:cheers:

These people were idiots. No way to sugar coat it. They were just plain DUMB.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
These people were idiots. No way to sugar coat it. They were just plain DUMB.

I watch House Hunters and HHI ALL the time. Great shows! Hubby and I looked at dozens and dozens of houses before deciding to build. One small imperfection would completely throw me off a house. That's just the way I am.

I don't want to patch holes, replace flooring, buy new appliances, and clean up some crap. I want my house to be perfect... for me!

I built and got exactly what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay. :yay:

I've seen friends purchase fixer uppers and turn them into amazing properties. That's just not something I wanted to do.

lovinmaryland

Check out House Hunters International and you will notice how much us Americans complain and are so negative about every thing compared to other cultures.

No kidding. I saw one where a woman was moving to Jerueseluem (sp??) and her budget was 2 million. She ended up buying a freakin DUMP!!! Or what I would consider a dump out here :lol: No granite, no hardword or tile, small square footage, horrible bathrooms w/ small bathrooms no tubs only showers. It was horrible.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
No kidding. I saw one where a woman was moving to Jerueseluem (sp??) and her budget was 2 million. She ended up buying a freakin DUMP!!! Or what I would consider a dump out here :lol: No granite, no hardword or tile, small square footage, horrible bathrooms w/ small bathrooms no tubs only showers. It was horrible.

People complain about the smallest things.. I'd just be happy to be looking for a house to move into and put a "little" work into....I like the simple life I guess...

Posted under wrong quote but yeah those shows where they buy dumps!! They could get a nicer place here

Last edited: