HOUSE SHAKE

FED_UP

Did anyone near Greenview Knolls feel their house shake yesterday. Must have been military test I guess, was not expecting it.

3CATSAILOR

Did anyone near Greenview Knolls feel their house shake yesterday. Must have been military test I guess, was not expecting it.
It could be this?

Potomac River Test Range / Explosive Experimental Area
Welcome to the Potomac River Test Range Website. This page provides daily information about the operations and scheduling of activities at the Potomac River Test Range and the Explosive Experimental Area (Pumpkin Neck). These facilities are used by our military to conduct munitions testing and should be avoided while testing is in progress. Click on any of the areas of interest to the right for additional information.
Range / Weapons Testing Hotline: 877-845-5656 (toll free) for daily updates on range operation and test schedule
Noise Advisory for NSWC Dahlgren Range Testing for the week of Feb. 20: NSWC Dahlgren Division will conduct range testing Feb. 20-22 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Testing has the potential to produce VERY LOUD NOISE in communities surrounding NSF Dahlgren. Access to the Potomac River Middle Danger Zone (MDZ), as described in 33 CFR 334.230, will be restricted during testing.
Noise Questions & Comments: Call NSF Dahlgren: 540-653-8153 to comment or ask a question about noise or vibrations you think are being caused by operations at Dahlgren.
Range schedule information can also be found on the official NSWCDD Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NSWCDahlgrenDivision/
For more information on NSWC Dahlgren's range schedule, contact the NSWCDD Public Affairs Office, (540) 653-8154.

Range Schedule for Feb. 20-23, 2024
RDT&E operations are very dynamic in nature and range schedules can change frequently. For daily updates on range operations and test schedules, contact our Range / Weapons Testing Hotline: 877-845-5656 (toll free). Potomac River Test Range Schedule current as of 02/21/2024.

Wednesday, February 21
*Operating Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Noise Down Range: Potential to create "Very Loud" noise down range and in communities surrounding NSF Dahlgren.
* River Restrictions: Restricted approximately 20,000 yards down range from NSF Dahlgren below the yellow "K" buoy (Maryland) and to the yellow "J" buoy (Virginia).

Thursday, February 22
*Operating Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Noise Down Range: Potential to create "Very Loud" noise down range and in communities surrounding NSF Dahlgren.
* River Restrictions: Restricted approximately 15,000 yards down range from NSF Dahlgren below the yellow "M" buoy (Maryland) and to the yellow "L" buoy (Virginia).

Friday, February 23
No testing today. Have a great Navy day

Tech

Yep, one odd thud, not the rumbling I associate with Dahlgren. Like something was dropped.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Let me tell you once a story about this ladies nice caboose
When she builds a head a steam she be bustin' something loose
I need a screw driver
I want a screw driver
When she walks into the room
Feel the ground begin to shake
Forget about the richter scale
Get ready for the quake
I need a screw driver
I got a screw driver