House

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Does anyone watch this? Tuning in for the first time tonight (I'm usually watching Sex and the City repeats :shrug:) and I'm glued in the first five minutes. Is it :yay:? I tried Grey's Anatomy a couple times but the relationship :drama: was just too much.

Toxick

Splat
sushisamba said:
Does anyone watch this? Tuning in for the first time tonight (I'm usually watching Sex and the City repeats :shrug:) and I'm glued in the first five minutes. Is it :yay:? I tried Grey's Anatomy a couple times but the relationship :drama: was just too much.

I've been watching House for about 6 months. I love it.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to notice a very strict pattern to each show. It's getting repetitive.

hwyman3

I just started watching this show last week and I love it! Probably one of the best medical dramas since St. Elsewhere. :dude:

camily

Peace
hwyman3 said:
I just started watching this show last week and I love it! Probably one of the best medical dramas since St. Elsewhere. :dude:
I freakin' love St.Elsewhere!!! Howie Mandel started there. :yay: Not that I like him now on his stupid "Deal or No Deal".

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
We watch it every week....I have gotten behind and I have the last couple of episodes on Tivo...House is a real ass...He says exactly what is on his mind...I think that's why everyone likes it...

HunterJJD

sushisamba said:
Last night's episode was good but I fell asleep before it ended :banghead:

I got about ten minutes of it and was out. I got the first season on CD, priceless.

waiting for the rest to come out

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dreamland said:
I watch it every week! VERY good show!
Same here, though I only started watching it about 2 months ago. Thank goodness our DVR arrives today; I've got too many shows on my list now. :lol:

Chasey_Lane said:
Same here, though I only started watching it about 2 months ago. Thank goodness our DVR arrives today; I've got too many shows on my list now. :lol:

I love the show and I DVR it every Tuesday in case I fall asleep watching it. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
I love the show and I DVR it every Tuesday in case I fall asleep watching it. :lol:
That's my problem - trying to stay away to see the entire episode. My bed time used to be 9:00, but with all these good shows, it's now closer to 11:00. :frown:

Chasey_Lane said:
That's my problem - trying to stay away to see the entire episode. My bed time used to be 9:00, but with all these good shows, it's now closer to 11:00. :frown:

It used to be that way but now I DVR everything and go to sleep. Sunday is Big Love and Greys Anaytomy and DH. Monday is Medium. Tuesday is House. Weds is Lost. Thurs is OC and Supernatural.

I think I watch too much tv. :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Chasey_Lane said:
I've got season 1 on dvds if you ever wanna borrow it...

mainman

Set Trippin
FancyBelle said:
I watch it all the time. It is good but I can't exactly say why I like it.
You like it because he's a jerk, and says stuff that you wish you had the balls to say...:lmao: :killingme