How bout a little Dance Music?

KevRock

Kevrock Freaks!!!, Real Name No Gimmicks..."
[Beat Changes]
[Kevrock] Two Maryland girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside. Two Maryland girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside.
[Female Voice] "Ooooohhhhh!"
[Kevrock] Guess who's back, back again Kev he's back, tell a friend Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...
Verse 1: I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to See Mainman no more they want Kevrock, Main's chopped liver
Well if you want Kev, then this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of AIDS mixed with terminal Cancer
Or something even sicker
that will get you going quicker
like Chief Moose dropped the donut when a trucker was cooperating
and found the car the Sniper's were operating
"Hey" You waited this long so stop debating
Cuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulating
I know you got a job Ms. Vraily
but your 2 sided objectives are complicated
So the M-O-D won't let me be Or let me be me so let me see
They tried to shut me down on SOMD But it feels so empty without me
So come on dip, bum on your lips, forget that, my name on your lips, you want me pumpin your hips
so get ready cuz this place is about to get heavy I can hear you screaming WE LOVE YOU KEVY!!!!
Chorus: Now this looks like a job for me So everybody just follow me Cuz we need a little controversy, Cuz it feels so empty without me
I said this looks like a job for me So everybody just follow me Cuz we need a little controversy, Cuz it feels so empty without me

B

Boom

I love the line the M-O-D won't let me be or let me be me

Thats priceless.

S

Short Thang

club.gif

smilie_tanz.gif

KevRock

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Wow Kev, you put a lot of thought in to your return. I'm actually impressed.

I felt bad about being banned..

I actually never thought my shock value posting would be my demise..

Oh well, now its time for a new angle...

You aint seen nothing yet

G

giggles04

Oh my goodness... that has given me the best laugh I've had all week!!!!!!!!! :killingme :smooch:

B

Beano

This was quite funny, except for the part about aids, and cancer. That is not a funny topic, My Grandma just died of cancer. Death is never a good thing.

Blondie76

Originally posted by Beano
This was quite funny, except for the part about aids, and cancer. That is not a funny topic, My Grandma just died of cancer. Death is never a good thing.

I feel for you, my aunt passed away from cancer.

Ponytail

Agreed. I know you haven't been on here enough to see it, so trust me when I tell ya that you have to consider the source.

Elle

Happy Camper!

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, my garndfather is fighting an uphill battle now. But Kev has a um, reputation around here.

B

Beano

Originally posted by Blondie76
I feel for you, my aunt passed away from cancer.

Sorry about your loss, mine was a terrible time. My grandma was 83 yrs old, and in good healt, untill out of the blue she was diagnosed with Brain cancer, it was quick, and it was a very very bad time for all that had to sit around helpless