How bout them Caps!

Great game against the Wings last night. Two goals in less than 50 seconds to come back and win it! And how about Theodores 43 saves! Cup bound!!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Calling it now. Just gotta get past the Penguins. Get Varly back in action, hes over the rookie season jitters now, and Pittsburgh wont be a problem.
Make it past the all-star break, and the winter games. Then we will talk about being at the top of the game.

Black-Francis

Great game against the Wings last night. Two goals in less than 50 seconds to come back and win it! And how about Theodores 43 saves! Cup bound!!

Actually the Caps were lucky because they were most certainly outplayed.....Jose Threeormore actually looked good for once!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
It was only 4to3. Now I understand a win is a win.

But the wings sorta suck this year. I would have figured by the way you talked they blew them out of the water like 8to1 or something

It was only 4to3. Now I understand a win is a win.

But the wings sorta suck this year. I would have figured by the way you talked they blew them out of the water like 8to1 or something

Final score was 3-2. When I said they scored 2 goals in less than 50 seconds to come back and win, I dont think that sounds like an 8-1 victory.