HOW cute is this?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well...i might as well have signed the divorce decree, i've committed to purchasing our "official" herd stallion (wannabe)

He's a buckskin!! Should give me lovely Golden Palaminos, and buckskins with my REd Chocolate mares!

Any name suggestions? I'm calling him "Buck" right now. Not very original...i know.

I'll get his extended pedigree info soon, but he goes back to some GREAT old lines. It's an old pedigree. I'm tickled.

His Sire is South Dakota Sundown dam is Cinnamon Maple Syrup So any name suggestions will be considered.

Attachments

• face-2.jpg
    face-2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 126
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 106
  • face-1.jpg
    face-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 91
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 92
  • front-2.jpg
    front-2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 92

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
happyappygirl said:
Well...i might as well have signed the divorce decree, i've committed to purchasing our "official" herd stallion (wannabe)

He's a buckskin!! Should give me lovely Golden Palaminos, and buckskins with my REd Chocolate mares!

Any name suggestions? I'm calling him "Buck" right now. Not very original...i know.

I'll get his extended pedigree info soon, but he goes back to some GREAT old lines. It's an old pedigree. I'm tickled.

His Sire is South Dakota Sundown dam is Cinnamon Maple Syrup So any name suggestions will be considered.
I thought you were banned. Or was that someone else? What is it with you guys in the horse thread getting banned all the time? I got a time out, but geez.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
happyappygirl said:
nope...never been banned or had a time out. never ever.
i'm too nice. and i'm a creative speller too.
So who is this woman on there that keeps getting thrown out?

Oh, btw, I'm not hanging in the horse thread for nothing. My co-worker is clearing land for a horse so I'll be on here looking for one for her. That should be interesting. I want her to get two so I can ride for free. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
nope...never been banned or had a time out. never ever.
i'm too nice. and i'm a creative speller too.

:rolleyes:

He is adorable............Will you be showing him before breeding him? He is very pretty..Love the color...congrats...So when do you get him?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
YUP i'm hoping to show him in hand, then under saddle. His conformation is very nice, so far. And yes the color is VERY cool! I've wanted a buckskin for a long time. You know that.

I have also bought 2 chocolate mares in foal to chocolate stallions. One to keep one to sell, both should have chocolate babies. I love me some chocolate babies.

Hopefully will get him in about a month, when I pick up the chocolate girls.

Hmm...your Paso girls need to meet a buckskin boy :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
YUP i'm hoping to show him in hand, then under saddle. His conformation is very nice, so far. And yes the color is VERY cool! I've wanted a buckskin for a long time. You know that.

I have also bought 2 chocolate mares in foal to chocolate stallions. One to keep one to sell, both should have chocolate babies. I love me some chocolate babies.

Now you did it...I'm hungry for a special bar.. :lmao:

Still meeting Sunday..Hey I found "DA BOMB" trails at my house...you will flip out...really neat ones..

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:

Still meeting Sunday..Hey I found "DA BOMB" trails at my house...you will flip out...really neat ones..
Someone mentioned Elise on here at some point. Is that Elise Thompson?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
BS Gal said:
So who is this woman on there that keeps getting thrown out?

Oh, btw, I'm not hanging in the horse thread for nothing. My co-worker is clearing land for a horse so I'll be on here looking for one for her. That should be interesting. I want her to get two so I can ride for free. :lmao:
THAT's where i went wrong....shoulda made horsey friends BEFORE i bought a horse. :frown:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:

let's ride at your place sunday?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
happyappygirl said:
SUPER folks.
she's been sick this week poor kid. i called her tonight.
Is she okay? I run into them once in a while. My boy got his first deer on their property.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
let's ride at your place sunday?

:smack: Told you twice going to SMTR .....I can do these new rides anyday we can stay out of the woods during hunting season..doing some "cool housing developments too"

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BS Gal said:
Is she okay? I run into them once in a while. My boy got his first deer on their property.

She said today she was going to be well enough to go on "the ride" sunday... :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:
She said today she was going to be well enough to go on "the ride" sunday... :lmao:
Does she have "extra" horses that need riding? I have to watch football on Sunday, but at some point, football will be over. And are they nice horses? And if I have to wear a helmet, I only have the motorcycle ones. :lmao: