HOW cute is this?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BS Gal said:
Does she have "extra" horses that need riding? I have to watch football on Sunday, but at some point, football will be over. And are they nice horses? And if I have to wear a helmet, I only have the motorcycle ones. :lmao:

I am not sure what Elise has...Happy would know better..I usually have extra horses...ever ride a stick of dynomite before.. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:
I am not sure what Elise has...Happy would know better..I usually have extra horses...ever ride a stick of dynomite before.. :lmao:
Does a motorcycle that is way too big for you count as a stick of dynomite? I just want a nice horse I can ride western that is really old and doesn't trot real fast. How's that? Just a slow canter, tyvm. And old. I want an OLD horse that is kind of tired.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BS Gal said:
Does a motorcycle that is way too big for you count as a stick of dynomite? I just want a nice horse I can ride western that is really old and doesn't trot real fast. How's that? Just a slow canter, tyvm. And old. I want an OLD horse that is kind of tired.

:lmao: I only have fire breathing dragons that can do a 3 hr ride in 1 hr... :lmao:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
happyappygirl said:
Well...i might as well have signed the divorce decree, i've committed to purchasing our "official" herd stallion (wannabe)

He's a buckskin!! Should give me lovely Golden Palaminos, and buckskins with my REd Chocolate mares!

Any name suggestions? I'm calling him "Buck" right now. Not very original...i know.

I'll get his extended pedigree info soon, but he goes back to some GREAT old lines. It's an old pedigree. I'm tickled.

His Sire is South Dakota Sundown dam is Cinnamon Maple Syrup So any name suggestions will be considered.

:howdy:
so so cute.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:
:lmao: I only have fire breathing dragons that can do a 3 hr ride in 1 hr... :lmao:
I can do a mile in my driveway on the motorcyle in less than an hour. Round and round and round. I think I would prefer a horse. They are a bit more predictable, well maybe not, but you don't have to worry about careless drivers. Please look out for us motorcyclists when diriving your vehicles on the road. TIA. Look once and then look again. We can be hidden behind telephone poles, other cars, etc.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
Well...i might as well have signed the divorce decree, i've committed to purchasing our "official" herd stallion (wannabe)

He's a buckskin!! Should give me lovely Golden Palaminos, and buckskins with my REd Chocolate mares!

Any name suggestions? I'm calling him "Buck" right now. Not very original...i know.

I'll get his extended pedigree info soon, but he goes back to some GREAT old lines. It's an old pedigree. I'm tickled.

His Sire is South Dakota Sundown dam is Cinnamon Maple Syrup So any name suggestions will be considered.

Nice boy Happy. Wait and see what his tempermant & antics are and a name will come up and stick with him. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
well RC decided he wants to do the ride befre he goes to work, so we'll be there.

BSGirl, you can come to my place! Appy, Next friday is my day off, we can ride that ay. BSgirl, you can come along!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:yeahthat: But I survived.... :lmao:

:rolleyes: You got the docile dragon :lmao: No doubt that you could handle one though...Did I tell you I let :gossip: ride Vence in the ring no less and it was a total mess..she could not stop him..come on he is light in the mouth..so she ran him into my outter fence ring and then into the round pen panel..What is is with English people that turn their horses instead of stopping them properly? And you know these guys they can TURN.. :lmao: I actually had to run out and catch her..she said she has no idea how I ride him at all :rolleyes:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:killingme :lmao: :killingme Too Funny
Sorry I havne't talked to ya but been busy as heck. Getting ready to go mountain riding the next 2 weekends. So of course I'm behind on everything. Still have to get the trailer ready. So I will catch up with you after that...Have fun on the SMTR ride. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:killingme :lmao: :killingme Too Funny
Sorry I havne't talked to ya but been busy as heck. Getting ready to go mountain riding the next 2 weekends. So of course I'm behind on everything. Still have to get the trailer ready. So I will catch up with you after that...Have fun on the SMTR ride. :huggy:

It was not funny it was sad..she actually was running him into the side of the pen...rammed him in his chest..I was really PIZZED...He really is easy to ride if you just know how..

Hes been out with the mares now so he has really settled down..

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:

How bout QVF's Pimp My Ride.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
How bout QVF's Pimp My Ride.

Of course the name has nothing to do with his color but if he is going to be the stud muffin then. :banana: ........and it's catchy for the show ring. :getdown: ......and........it just popped into my head :jameo: !!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Sure why not!! I think it's catchy. So where are you going to debut?? :popcorn:
:shrug: Depends on how he grows. I haven't even picked him up yet, he's just arrived in PA from KY this week.
CoCoa is coming along VERY nicely...i may show her first.