How did your weekend go?

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Ponytail
Worked Saturday, Built a door frame, and attempted to install my new DVD player (which lead to the immediate research/shopping for a new TV) on Sunday.
Ahh yes, the life of the single guy. :rolleyes:
dont forget the receiver and the surround sound speakers!
Cant watch DVD without it..:biggrin:

Ponytail

Originally posted by mainman
dont forget the receiver and the surround sound speakers!
Cant watch DVD without it..:biggrin:

I got those. So far the DVD's SOUND AWESOME!!! I just can't see anything. :rolleyes:

TripleJ

Originally posted by PFgal
:yay: Got a new car!!!!!!! :yay:

Other than that, nothing too exciting! I did go to Harbor Sounds and Catamarans on Saturday.
how is Harbor Sounds? I see that they are going to have a Mardi Gras party next saturday, I was thinking of going:cheers:

Vince

Originally posted by LateApex
Rain is a real bummer.

Anyone do anything fun this weekend?

Road motorcycle straight into a thunderstorm. Had a great time. After that things went downhill. Had to do laundry, yardwork, etc. After all that talk about eggplant in the other thread, I had cook up some eggplant parmesian!:yum:

LateApex

Definitely get a good tv.

55 inch HDTV's rock!

Add a surround sound capable system and you have yourself an awesome setup.

I have a movie theater in my home. I hate to admit this but I got the above system so that my video gaming could be top-notch.

Racing sims really come to life when you have a good setup.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
IT CAME!!!!

The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways, lol!! Chicklet just happened to be sick today, which means I was unexpectedly home, which means that I was here to sign for the FedEx package that was my NEW DELL!!!!!!! :dance: :banana: :dance: :banana:

J

justhangn

Re: IT CAME!!!!

Originally posted by PFgal
I was here to sign for the FedEx package that was my NEW DELL!!!!!!! :dance: :banana: :dance: :banana:
Dell-iscous!! Congrats! :cheers:

Blondie76

Rain is a real bummer.

Anyone do anything fun this weekend?

Hey Late...:howdy:

Friday had movie night at my friends house. Saturday went to Cobb Island and ate crabs, then margarita's at Chili's. Sunday attempted to help my friend paint her cabinets...it didn't go to well.

G

giggles04

Most of my weekend was spent at the Ridge carnival! Even though the weather was iffy... we had a great crowd and did really well!

Hope some of you guys can come out and support our fire department. And come meet me at the pizza stand again this Sunday!

LateApex

Re: Re: How did your weekend go?

Originally posted by Blondie76
Hey Late...:howdy:

Friday had movie night at my friends house. Saturday went to Cobb Island and ate crabs, then margarita's at Chili's. Sunday attempted to help my friend paint her cabinets...it didn't go to well.

Blondie -

I like your avatar. Nice choice of music. I've seen Staind live. Pretty damn good concert. Ever hear of "Finger 11?" Great band as well.

We should talk music sometime.

:cheers:

Blondie76

Re: Re: Re: How did your weekend go?

Blondie -

I like your avatar. Nice choice of music. I've seen Staind live. Pretty damn good concert. Ever hear of "Finger 11?" Great band as well.

We should talk music sometime.

:cheers:

Staind is my #1 band right now. Can't get the CD out of my car - I just listen to it all the time now. I want to go to their concert really bad, but I don't think they are coming here anytime soon. My sister saw them up in Philly and said they were awesome. Live is coming to DC to the "Live on Penn" Sept. 5 or 6 I think. Me and my sister are going to that. I think it's only $3 to get in. Love to talk music. What do you listen to?

LateApex

I listen to all kinds of music except - country. But, I do like to watch Shania Twain and Faith Hill. LOL.

I don't have anything against that type of music - just don't get into it.

I just went to a concert - Jack Johnson and Ben Harper.

What I choose to listen to at the time depends on my mood and what I'm doing.

Some of my favorites:
Metallica
Staind
Linkin Park
Cold
Incubus
Hed PE
Finger 11

I could go on forever. I listen to music all day at work while I'm programming. I probably have over 500 albums on my comp at work.

:wink:

Blondie76

Some of my favorites:

Staind (of course)
Colplay
David Gray
Live
Pete Yorn
Remy Zero

I could go on. I listen to what suits my mood as well. I listen to Lauchcast all day long at my desk. Not allowed to download here.
:frown: I download a bunch at home but I think I may have a virus on my computer now which blows. :mad:

LateApex

- Virus -

Yeah. Those pretty much suck. I just got down restoring a system because someone let one of those things in. Took me about 3 days - non stop.

Do you have any virus protection software?

What makes you think you have a virus?

If you like Staind you should really check out Finger 11 and Cold. Cold's latest album is pretty damn good.

Blondie76

- Virus -

Yeah. Those pretty much suck. I just got down restoring a system because someone let one of those things in. Took me about 3 days - non stop.

Do you have any virus protection software?

What makes you think you have a virus?

If you like Staind you should really check out Finger 11 and Cold. Cold's latest album is pretty damn good.

Yeah I have a virus protection. A stupid message pops up saying they detected virus such and such. It's a pain in the rear. It screws up my internet browser for some reason. I have a mouse w/ a roll ball. Sometimes when I use the roll ball - instead of moving the page up and down it moves to the previous screen I was look at. Or it highlights the whole screen or it doesn't do anything. I have to reboot and it's fine. Yesterday I was checking my hotmail and everytime I clicked on a button it would open up a new window. So I had about 10 windows open. Had to reboot again. My stepdad is gonna wipe it clean and rebuild. He's gonna make it faster and upgrade my microsoft package...so that's a bonus.

LateApex

I routinely back up my comps and format the hard drive every 6 months or so. It doesn't take that long if you know what you're doing and have done it a lot.