How do you think these attach?

Cowgirl

Do you think the flowers are on little alligator clips? Hair pins? Those metal snap things? :shrug: I went to the website that was the source for the flowers, and I didn't see them. The other flowers they had were $30-$55 each! :faint:

Attachments

• 004_primary.jpg
    004_primary.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 242

Cowgirl

:yeahthat: In all seriousness, CG... you can make your own very easily and affordably. And you can pick the exact flowers that want to accompany your attire.

That's what I want to do, I'm just not sure how they attach. I'll probably use those little alligator clips. It looks like the flowers help attach locks of hair so it's not just hanging, know what I mean? I just hope I can find pretty looking fake flowers, because some are awful. :dead:

Cowgirl

Small clips or bobby pins. You could easily make your own for much less.

I'm going to! Here's a stupid question, how do you use hairpins like this? I have never used them before. Do they get twisted? :stupid:

Attachments

• 1.75_tipped_hairpins.jpg
    1.75_tipped_hairpins.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 82
I would use velcro it would be easier to get the floating flower look and it would be a lot lighter that far down in the hair. A C Moore has a nice silk flower selection.

Cowgirl

I would use velcro it would be easier to get the floating flower look and it would be a lot lighter that far down in the hair. A C Moore has a nice silk flower selection.

:yeahthat:
my friend did something like that and she used velcro

How exactly did the velcro attached? Was there one side on the flower and the other side just attached through the hair?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Do you think the flowers are on little alligator clips? Hair pins? Those metal snap things? :shrug: I went to the website that was the source for the flowers, and I didn't see them. The other flowers they had were $30-$55 each! :faint:

Cute! I bet you can make them yourself.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

bubble gum. YW

:huggy:

How exactly did the velcro attached? Was there one side on the flower and the other side just attached through the hair?

sew the flower to one side and the other side goes behind the hair the velcro teeth will hold. you just can't pull that much hair through the velcro. unless you can find the small clips for fine baby hair those might work too.

Cowgirl

sew the flower to one side and the other side goes behind the hair the velcro teeth will hold. you just can't pull that much hair through the velcro. unless you can find the small clips for fine baby hair those might work too.

Thanks!

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Wire - try some of the floral wire. you can wire the flowers into your hair like a braid. Or try the little rubber bands.