How do you think these attach?

greyhound

Those are very pretty. Unfortunately, they're also pretty expensive, especially since I'd need a lot of them.

I did find these at Oriental Trading. I can't tell if they're to cheap looking, but they're so inexpensive I can order them and see if I really like them.

I wanted you to see the different clips they used on the backs of the flowers.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I've seen these "floating" hair ornaments before and they had a coil that you kind of corkscrew into your hair so they don't fall out. The coils remind me of the things they sell at Walmart to hold fabric together (I guess like if you wanted to use a slipcover or something).

fredsaid2

I'm going to! Here's a stupid question, how do you use hairpins like this? I have never used them before. Do they get twisted? :stupid:

Push them into the hair you're securing, with them open as they're pictured. 1/3 to 1/2 way in twist them and push all the way in. I like the ones that are a little heavier. They stay pretty secure.

redneck_woman

Starting Over
Do you think the flowers are on little alligator clips? Hair pins? Those metal snap things? :shrug: I went to the website that was the source for the flowers, and I didn't see them. The other flowers they had were $30-$55 each! :faint:

I bet they used velcro....