• SOOO much

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • In the closet

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Hold for pole

From looking at his avatar, he does look a little fruity but his posts don't seem to indicate that he is. So, Uncle Rico, are you a certified fudge packer or do you just play one in the movies?

Oh, I almost forgot. Geek, you said "hold for pole." This is a poll. You must have been thinking about that pole you dance around at work.

Last edited:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Bring windex for the mirror. :dead:

:shocking: I can't believe Morningbell told you my mirrors were dusty!:bawl:

Be back in two hours:frown:

I'm hungry :grumblegrumble:

I bought a tomato and waited 4DAYS for it to ripen up enough to eat it... I couldn't wait any longer so I had a tomato sammich on wheat bread with mayo and cheese and lots of pepper.. It was good, but not great, so I ate the last piece of cake too:doh:

I'm going to clean mirrors and windows now...

lovinmaryland

:shocking: I can't believe Morningbell told you my mirrors were dusty!:bawl:

Be back in two hours:frown:

I bought a tomato and waited 4DAYS for it to ripen up enough to eat it... I couldn't wait any longer so I had a tomato sammich on wheat bread with mayo and cheese and lots of pepper.. It was good, but not great, so I ate the last piece of cake too:doh:

I'm going to clean mirrors and windows now...

psst she is talkin bout Roses :lol:

S

Snake_Plissken

How wrong is homophobia? How wrong is using homosexuality derogatorily for no reason at all except to flame on an internet forum and make your e-peen bigger?

Quite.

Uncle Rico

Hold for pole

OK. You PM me and ask me to meet you for NSA casual sex. I say no, so you assume I'm gay. I've never even met you.

OK. I just looked up NSA. I've never heard that term before. I'm guessing it means "No strings attached." Is that what you meant in your message to me? It kinda sounds like you get around a little. No thanks!

Last edited: