• A lot

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • SOOO much

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • In the closet

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Uncle Rico

From looking at his avatar, he does look a little fruity but his posts don't seem to indicate that he is. So, Uncle Rico, are you a certified fudge packer or do you just play one in the movies?

Oh, I almost forgot. Geek, you said "hold for pole." This is a poll. You must have been thinking about that pole you dance around at work.

No, sorry. I don't do the fudge packing thing anytime or anywhere. Hope that answers your question.

Uncle Rico

Do you wear one of those foam helmets everwhere you go? You know, the ones that keep you from hurting yourself? There's obviously something not quite right with you. Abuse, neglect, brain damage, accident.....What is it?

Oh, and where are you Geek? Are you out on an encouter with someone else you met online? Mabye I should have taken you up on your offer. I would have worn lots of protection though.......then scrubbed with bleach afterwards.

Last edited:

Uncle Rico

I do....

I love your survey's by the way. It gets the blood flowing for allot of people.

It amazes me how many people on here haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite?

Napoleon Dynamite is one of the few movies I could watch over and over. You either love the movie or hate it. I know some who couldn't get through 10 minutes of it. I only wish they made a sequel.

Why do you drink 1%. Is that because you think you're fat? lol

Xaquin44

Do you wear one of those foam helmets everwhere you go? You know, the ones that keep you from hurting yourself? There's obviously something not quite right with you. Abuse, neglect, brain damage, accident.....What is it?

nope, I'm fine =)

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
OK. You PM me and ask me to meet you for NSA casual sex. I say no, so you assume I'm gay. I've never even met you.

OK. I just looked up NSA. I've never heard that term before. I'm guessing it means "No strings attached." Is that what you meant in your message to me? It kinda sounds like you get around a little. No thanks!

She tried that on me, too. I turned her down as well. I wonder how many people actually take her up on her offer.