How gray are you?

CRHS89

I wonder how many women that have been getting color/highlights at the salon, will either decide to go natural or DIY permanently.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I didn't realize they came with numbers.

It's just the number that the company assigns to it. :lol: My color is also known as Medium Golden Brown. Which is actually quite lighter on me, due to the nature of my hair, and the grey I cover. My hair has always lightened up considerably in the sun. When I was younger, it was brunette and would have golden blonde and reddish highlights.

Gettin' older means I have more gray. I color it because I like the color and I don't want to be all gray, as I don't think it's flattering on me.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It's just the number that the company assigns to it. :lol: My color is also known as Medium Golden Brown. Which is actually quite lighter on me, due to the nature of my hair, and the grey I cover. My hair has always lightened up considerably in the sun. When I was younger, it was brunette and would have golden blonde and reddish highlights.

Gettin' older means I have more gray. I color it because I like the color and I don't want to be all gray, as I don't think it's flattering on me.
Senor Montoya, you explain it to her. @InigoMontoya

Bann

PREMO Member
Oh, there's a real joke in there somewhere! :lol: Sorry, I didn't get it -I must have a brain cramp today. :biggrin:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Oh. Okay. I get it. :biggrin:

Yeah - y'all are in the Ladies Room on a completely different wavelength. Pun intended! :jet:
According to forum rule #19, the original poster in this thread was a male. So it's open for both sexes to reply. Equal gender replies are actually encouraged.

Bann

PREMO Member
According to forum rule #19, the original poster in this thread was a male. So it's open for both sexes to reply. Equal gender replies are actually encouraged.
It's okay - I'm pre-occupied today and wasn't picking up what y'all were layin' down. :lol:

UglyBear

I recently started noticing a couple of grey hairs in the mirror, on top (beard is 1/4 grey after kids) . Dang it, double whammy -- very early onset male-pattern baldness and what's left started turning grey before I'm 40!!!
So, started whining to my better half. Her reply: "What, the two grey hairs in front? You started going grey in the back years ago! Here, here, here, and here! Stop b*tching!"
That's love.