How horrible..

musiclady

I was going to suggest the local church gather people to blockade the church and play LOUD patriotic music to drown out the protests, but according to the link, it seems that they already have that covered. Good job. At least the protest church announced their plans, so they can be thwarted.

And, what kind of church tells people that God is their enemy?! Who would want to be saved?

Rather than protest at their kid's funerals, people should protest outside that church at every service. I doubt that many of their kids stay in the church - probably too embarassed of their parents.

Abc123

I say we all show up @ the funeral wearing red white and blue and waving the American Flag in one hand and the Marine Corps Flag in the other. This should be mandatory for ALL guests attending. Semper Fi, and God Bless America. Screw these idiots.

Westboro Baptist Church to Protest at Marine Funeral in La Plata Monday - Southern Maryland Headline News

I can't believe this church.. as if the family didn't have enough to deal with .. we should all picket their childrens funerals and see how they like it..