How is that

bcp

In My Opinion
Most of the time ones wife is constantly begging the husband to help lift this or that, little things that might weigh 10 lbs at the most, yet the wife acts like only mr muscleman can lift such a weight and move it from point a to point b....

yet, when that same woman gets her period, she is able with one had to lift that concert baby grand piano and sling it through the front wall of the house with enough accuracy to land it on the poor fools head across the street just because he ate the last hershey kiss.

how is this?

anyone?

rack'm

Jaded
She makes you feel needed, special and strong when she's in a good mood..........

On the other hand, leave her the hell alone when she's not. :killingme

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
bcp said:
Most of the time ones wife is constantly begging the husband to help lift this or that, little things that might weigh 10 lbs at the most, yet the wife acts like only mr muscleman can lift such a weight and move it from point a to point b....

yet, when that same woman gets her period, she is able with one had to lift that concert baby grand piano and sling it through the front wall of the house with enough accuracy to land it on the poor fools head across the street just because he ate the last hershey kiss.

how is this?

anyone?

Because he didn't have enough chocolate to toss at her while he ran out the door to go and buy more hershey kisses :shrug:

F

Fallen

bcp said:

how is this?

anyone?
Have you ever thought about writing a book?

J

juggy4805

bcp said:

how is this?

anyone?

The great one has spoken again. :notworthy

Foxhound

Finishing last
Tinkerbell said:
:lmao: Exactly! A book of "BCPisms." I'd buy it. He's freakin' hysterical. :killingme

You should catch him in person some time!! And he doesn't even have to drink! Used to keep us all in stitches when we worked together.

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
Are you sayin that BCP is married to the incrediable hulktress:confused:
Piss her off, go ahead, I dare you.

HEY Y'ALL GOT US A PRIZE FIGHT IN THE BCP FIELD. 5 BUCKS ENTRY FEE. BRING BEER.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Foxhound said:
You should catch him in person some time!! And he doesn't even have to drink! Used to keep us all in stitches when we worked together.

Don't know if you worked with Ted, but get the two of them (Ted and bcp) together and you will be :roflmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
jwwb2000 said:
Don't know if you worked with Ted, but get the two of them (Ted and bcp) together and you will be :roflmao:
I worked with Foxhound back before I said F### computers and started doing what I do now.

Im not sure that FH has ever met Ted,, although, it would be an interesting meeting.. I understand that Foxhound has a dog........

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
bcp said:
I worked with Foxhound back before I said F### computers and started doing what I do now.

Im not sure that FH has ever met Ted,, although, it would be an interesting meeting.. I understand that Foxhound has a dog........

Have a camera ready whenever Ted is around dogs again. The mental picture of what happened is just TFF :killingme

lillymay

:lmao:

nomoney

us chicks are stronger then you think, we're just smarter then y'all and know that if we play dainty we can get some guy to do all the hard labor while we stand there and watch.

lillymay

nomoney said:
us chicks are stronger then you think, we're just smarter then y'all and know that if we play dainty we can get some guy to do all the hard labor while we stand there and watch.

:killingme :popcorn:

Yeah, what she said! Grunt labor! :razz:

Hessian

I need an island...

Pre teen daughter...getting hit with the periods for the first time...corresponding with the wife who has a 3 week period every month.

yeah,...I need an island.