How is that

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Hessian said:
Pre teen daughter...getting hit with the periods for the first time...corresponding with the wife who has a 3 week period every month.

yeah,...I need an island.

Women that live together, cycle together. My dad lived with my mom and 3 daughters, under one roof!! He tuned himself out, still to this day, lol.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
SouthernMdRocks said:
Women that live together, cycle together. My dad lived with my mom and 3 daughters, under one roof!! He tuned himself out, still to this day, lol.

That's how my dad's life is...a wife, twin daughters and a younger daughter. All women :lol:

Foxhound

Finishing last
SouthernMdRocks said:

That describes my childhood. 3 sisters and no Brothers. Guess thats why dad spent so much time alone in his study "working".

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Foxhound said:
That describes my childhood. 3 sisters and no Brothers. Guess thats why dad spent so much time alone in his study "working".

If the subject wasn't about fishing, hunting or golf,, he didn't hear ya! Seriously though, he is a great pops. :huggy:
I even have to leave the room sometimes when all of us women are in the same area for an extended period of time!! :lalala: