How It's Made

Anyone ever caught this show? Last night they made an acrylic eye:twitch:

How It's Made

I was snuggling with my kids watching that last night! Girl kept shutting her eyes whenever they showed his empty eye socket...:lmao:

It was really cool to see how they did it... and the red fibers rocked...:yay:

Elle

Happy Camper!
I was snuggling with my kids watching that last night! Girl kept shutting her eyes whenever they showed his empty eye socket...:lmao:

It was really cool to see how they did it... and the red fibers rocked...:yay:

It freaked me out too:lol:

And I agree I didn't realize the attention to detail they would put into it, I though it was awesome that once installed the eye socket took over and it moved just like a real eye.

CMC122

Go Braves!
It freaked me out too:lol:

And I agree I didn't realize the attention to detail they would put into it, I though it was awesome that once installed the eye socket took over and it moved just like a real eye.
My friend's son has had one since he was about a month old and you can't even tell anymore which eye it is! (he's 12 now)

bohman

Anyone ever caught this show? Last night they made an acrylic eye:twitch:

How It's Made

I haven't see that one, but it's a cool show. I don't get to watch it much, though, because other people in my household (who shall remain nameless) would rather watch paint dry.

I should add, though, that they really need some new music/sound effects. Those little synthesizer beats they have just aren't cutting it.

Last edited: