How long before she quits?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I saw that tonight!! She drew the short straw - because no one else wanted that job. That has to be the answer - WHY would anyone in their right mind WANT to face this crap day after day? She's not even GOOD at her answers.

It's crazy

WingsOfGold

I saw that tonight!! She drew the short straw - because no one else wanted that job. That has to be the answer - WHY would anyone in their right mind WANT to face this crap day after day? She's not even GOOD at her answers.

It's crazy
Then again only Fox would dare to put the poor lesbian colored girl on the spot. Duecy is wayyyyysist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WHY would anyone in their right mind WANT to face this crap day after day? She's not even GOOD at her answers.

It's crazy

The only thing I can think is misplaced ego, because you're right - she is not good at this. Chucky had the sociopathy to pull off the gig; I get a sense that KJP is a nice person in her real life, perhaps a bit dim but a decent human being (by DC standards, of course) and just can't stick the landing.

She's no Sarah Sanders - excuse me Governor Sarah Sanders - that's for sure.

SamSpade

Kayleigh McEnany ...... rocked the position
And you know what's funny? I was TOTALLY wrong about her. I thought she was just some pretty bubblehead who spoke too nicely and would dance around everything. Boy was I wrong. She really got them, day after day. She never had to "circle back" - she had the answer. And made them look stupid doing it.

And THEN she would start answering questions they didn't - but should have - asked.

Bann

PREMO Member
The only thing I can think is misplaced ego, because you're right - she is not good at this. Chucky had the sociopathy to pull off the gig; I get a sense that KJP is a nice person in her real life, perhaps a bit dim but a decent human being (by DC standards, of course) and just can't stick the landing.

NOR Kayleigh McEnany!!! Between Gov Sanders, Dana Perino and Kaleigh, I loved her the best! (she had the right mix of brains, and smackdown attitude when needed!)

Although, I really liked Gov Sanders, and Dana Perino, who followed Tony Snow, who was absolutely one of the best in recent memory, along with Ari Fleischer!!!

Bann

PREMO Member
She's the gold standard of White House press secretaries. Her Binder of Truth was a work of art.
I LOVED that! 🥰

A woman after my own heart!!

(MY Work SOPs!!)
Screenshot_20221122-084126.jpg

Hijinx

Wait a minute. Admittedly she is not up to the job, but she doesn't have much to work with either. These other Press Secretary's had a real President to work with. She has to try to make a demented old fool look good. An impossible act.
How can anyone work with the lies and really stupid things Biden says?

gemma_rae

Governor Elect Sanders ?!?!

How have I not heard that until now?* WooHoo!

*I know, the a-hole media wouldn't report on it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Monica Lewinsky walks into her dry Cleaning Store and says to the clerk, who is hard of hearing, ' I've got another dress for you to clean'

The Clerk replies 'I am sorry come again?'

No says Monica 'This time it's Mustard'.

StmarysCity79

She's the gold standard of White House press secretaries. Her Binder of Truth was a work of art.

You mean like the binder she gave Leslie Stahl that had thousands of blank pages where the health care paln should have been?

All you guys care about in "smacking down". " putting them in their place". You don't care whether they do it with lies or truth as long as Republicans are being mean to the other side.

You're so pathetic.