• 2-3 kids

Votes: 62 60.2%
  • 4-6 kids

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Over 6 kids

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

kayelle

They say the average American family has 2.5 kids. How many in yours? I am the baby of 8 and even that's ridiculous where I'm from. But my parents hardly saw eachother while mom was living with us kids over-seas and Dad was in America so when they did, you know what they did.

PsyOps

Pixelated
They say the average American family has 2.5 kids. How many in yours? I am the baby of 8 and even that's ridiculous where I'm from. But my parents hardly saw eachother while mom was living with us kids over-seas and Dad was in America so when they did, you know what they did.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
My husband and I have one child.

I also have 4 brothers, more or less. One brother with the same mom and dad, one half brother, and two stepbrothers.

My mom is the youngest of 9 kids, so it's weird that while I grew up with tons of aunts/uncles/cousins, my son won't.

MMDad

Lem Putt
My husband and I have one child.

I also have 4 brothers, more or less. One brother with the same mom and dad, one half brother, and two stepbrothers.

My mom is the youngest of 9 kids, so it's weird that while I grew up with tons of aunts/uncles/cousins, my son won't.

Crap, I forgot step siblings. I know of at least six, but there are probably more.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I come from a family of 4 kids and I have 2 little ones. My parents came from big families, I ran wild with all my crazy cousins growing up. I think it's sad my kids won't have the large extended family to rely on that I did.

SoMDGirl42

I'm the youngest of 7, 4 sisters 2 brothers. I have 3 kids, 2 girls 1 boy. My mom and dad both came from large families. Mom has 1 sister 4 brothers and dad had 4 sisters and 4 brothers. I have 9 nieces and nephews and 12 great nieces and nephews and 1 grandchild.

Crazy holidays, and I wouldn't change it for the world!

keekee

I have 3 children.

Siblings: One that's part of my life. One that I've never met. One that died in infancy.

My Mother: One of 9 children.
My Father: One of 7 children.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am an only child with step-siblings.

I have two biological children and two step-children.

lovinmaryland

I am from a family of 4 kids (3 girls, 1 boy)
I have 4 little boys and my brother has 4 little girls...and he just had is first little boy:yay:

belvak

Happy Camper
I have 2. I was one of three - older Brother and younger Sister (passed away in 1980 at age 18). My Dad is one of 3, and his Dad was one of 19! There is only 1 remaining now. My Mom is one of 2, and her Mom was one of 2.

kayelle

Well since we are doing our parents too, my mom is one of 10 (grandma was pregnant while some of her kids were pregnant) and my dad is one of 4 (he thought my grandma was crazy until he ended up with almost as many).

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I am one of five--one whole, one half and two steps. I have two. My dad was one of three and my mom was one of 10. Between siblings we have7 kids.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'm one of three.

Ott's one of nine.

My dad is one of twelve.

Ott has one, I have one and together we have one.