Votes: 62 60.2%
  • 4-6 kids

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Over 6 kids

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I have 1 older brother and 1 child. Unfortunately, bro and his wife couldn't have children, but......hubby is 2nd out of 6 so I am an aunt-in-law to 12 nieces and nephews. My dad's only brother is childless as well, so I've told my son the bloodline ends with him (no pressure though) :lmao:

SLIM

My Dad was next to the youngest of 8, 2 girls and 6 boys.
Mom is the oldest of 2, both girls
I am stuck in the middle of 7, 2 boys and 5 girls.
My husband is youngest of 2, girl and boy.
Hubby had 2, boy and girl, from a previous marriage.
I had 3 from a previous, 1 girl, 2 boys.
Together we have 2 boys.
We also have 5 1/2 grandchildren. 4 boys and 2 1/2 girls!:yahoo:
Never mind the nieces and nephews, I can't count that high!!!:lmao:

Makes life interesting especially at Christmas time!:buddies:

Last edited:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Mom has one older sister.
Dad is the second oldest of 6 (one brother and one sister are no longer with us)

I'm the baby of the family (I have 2 half sisters, 3 half brothers)
My husband is an only child.

We have two sons, ages 8 and 10.
(Sometimes I count my husband as another child :lmao: I know I'm not the only wife that does that)

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

:diva: I am number 6 of 12 siblings.

All from the same mom and dad in their first and only marriage and they stayed married until death.

Five sisters and seven brothers.

Born and raised in St. Mary's County, MD. :patriot:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:diva: I am number 6 of 12 siblings.

All from the same mom and dad in their first and only marriage and they stayed married until death.

Five sisters and seven brothers.

Born and raised in St. Mary's County, MD. :patriot:

You should have learned a lesson. Where did they go wrong?

B

Bronwyn

Seems like 2.5 is the average. But the generation before has much large families!

kayelle

As I read the post, I can't believe how many people here have half-siblings and/or step-siblings. I would think that would have to keep track of especially for birthdays/holidays. Sounds like everyone comes from a happy family though and that's what's important.

sockgirl77

As I read the post, I can't believe how many people here have half-siblings and/or step-siblings. I would think that would have to keep track of especially for birthdays/holidays. Sounds like everyone comes from a happy family though and that's what's important.

Not any different then keeping track of you brothers and sisters birthdays. Besides, I don't think of my half brothers as anything other than my baby brothers. :shrug:

kayelle

Not any different then keeping track of you brothers and sisters birthdays. Besides, I don't think of my half brothers as anything other than my baby brothers. :shrug:

I know. I'm just not that good remembering dates, even with 2-3 calenders around me at all times.

GopherM

Darwin was right
I am one of 3 boys. Only two of us still living and one brother that will forever be three years old even though he should be 58 this week.

Gophette and I only have one.

The unfair thing might be that women are always positive of how many children they have had and its possible that a man may never be certain.

J

jp2854

in our family there are 4 2 biological and 4 step (my brother and I are the biological) and there are 2 step bros and 2 step sis's one step bro has 2 kids already and that is it so far

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
1 Brother, 3 half-sisters, 2 step sisters, 1 step brother.

I have one child and one on the way, they will be half- brother/sister.

My mom is oldest of 4, and my dad is second oldest of 5.

I'm stopping at 2!

R

RadioPatrol

They say the average American family has 2.5 kids. How many in yours? I am the baby of 8 and even that's ridiculous where I'm from. But my parents hardly saw eachother while mom was living with us kids over-seas and Dad was in America so when they did, you know what they did.

I got 5 ........... :whistle:

We have 1...

I have two brothers - younger one still alive, oldest one not alive...

Dad had 1 sister and 4 brothers... all dead

Mom had 3 brothers (one died at birth, one died at 2, one died at 60-something) and 2 sisters (one sister dead, eldest sister is still going!)... she is the "baby" at 73 and has 2x the energy that I do!

CMC122

Go Braves!
I am the only product of my parents marriage. I have a half bro and half sister from my Mom and Step Dad.

Mom has 3 sisters and 3 brothers.

My Father was the youngest of 3.

My husband and I have 3 children:biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
They say the average American family has 2.5 kids. How many in yours? I am the baby of 8 and even that's ridiculous where I'm from. But my parents hardly saw eachother while mom was living with us kids over-seas and Dad was in America so when they did, you know what they did.
Tried to figure out how he has been gone for a year and a half and there are now six more infants in the house?