• I'm male. More than 20

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters

mainman

Set Trippin
Sera said:
:lmao: Didn't you know... M Perky is still a virgin! :lmao:
vir·gin
–noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a person who has never had sexual intercourse. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top>an unmarried girl or woman. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>3.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Ecclesiastical. an unmarried, religious woman, esp. a saint. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>4.</TD><TD vAlign=top>the Virgin, Mary, the mother of Christ. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>5.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Informal. any person who is uninitiated, uninformed, or the like: He's still a virgin as far as hard work is concerned. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>6.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a female animal that has never copulated. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>7.</TD><TD vAlign=top>an unfertilized insect. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>8.</TD><TD vAlign=top>(initial capital letterhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png) Astronomy, Astrology. the constellation or sign of Virgo. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>–adjective <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>9.</TD><TD vAlign=top>being a virgin: a virgin martyr. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>10.</TD><TD vAlign=top>of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a virgin: virgin modesty. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>11.</TD><TD vAlign=top>pure; unsullied; undefiled: virgin snow. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>12.</TD><TD vAlign=top>first: the senator's virgin speech. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>13.</TD><TD vAlign=top>without admixture, alloy, or modification: virgin gold. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>14.</TD><TD vAlign=top>not previously exploited, cultivated, tapped, or used: virgin timberlands; virgin wool. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>15.</TD><TD vAlign=top>without experience of; not previously exposed to: a mind virgin to such sorrows. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>16.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Informal. being a mixed drink resembling a specific cocktail but made without any alcoholic ingredient: a virgin piña colada. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>17.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Zoology. not fertilized. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>18.</TD><TD vAlign=top>(of a metal) made directly from ore by smelting, rather than from scrap. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>19.</TD><TD vAlign=top>noting the oil obtained, as from olives, by the first pressing without the application of heat. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I'm not buying that

K

kris31280

See... and I like my music like I like my men... loud, hard, fast, dark, and emotionally charged.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Novus Collectus said:
Do one night stands (or a really long afternoon) count as having a sexual partner?

If you don't know what sex is, I'm not going to educate you.

Novus Collectus

MMDad said:
If you don't know what sex is, I'm not going to educate you.
I know what sex is, but what defines a "partner"? As far as I know you may delineate between "willing participants" and "partners".

In my book sex with prostitutes and drunk sex with strangers or one night stands are having sex with "willing participants", and sex with a lover is sex with a "partner".

Last edited:

oldman

Lobster Land
I'm not going to answer this question but can say that currently I'm qualified to become a priest or maybe even a Pope.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Novus Collectus said:
I know what sex is, but what defines a "partner"? As far as I know you may delineate between "willing participants" and "partners".

In my book sex with prostitutes and drunk sex with strangers or one night stands are having sex with "willing participants", and sex with a lover is sex with a "partner".
Do you analyze the fun out of everything? Do you sit in a crowded theater and explain why scenes are impossible?

You understand the question, you're just being a PITA.

Novus Collectus

MMDad said:
Do you analyze the fun out of everything? Do you sit in a crowded theater and explain why scenes are impossible?

You understand the question, you're just being a PITA.
Wish you had more patience. I had a punch line ready for a certain response. Oh well.

M

missperky

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt2">
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p2240495" width="50%">How many partners?</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">08-01-2007 09:54 PM</td> <td class="alt1" width="50%">More then 20 is more then 20, you don't need to change your vote for going from 143 to 144</td></tr></tbody></table>

:killingme :lmao: :killingme