How many people do/did you date at a time?

How many did/do you date at a time?

Votes: 19 44.2%

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 3-5

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I've never in my life been on a date ... EVER!

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Personally, I have a hard time dating more than two guys at a time, and generally it's just one at a time because of the demands on my time for other things (e.g., parenting, house stuff, work, etc). Also, I could never keep up with more than one, two max, guys at a time and keep everything straight (e.g., if one loves something in particular, but the other doesn't; or a conversation I had with one and mistakenly bring it up with the other :blushing:), or call one by the other's name. :whistle: But some people can date multiple guys/girls and keep all their crap straight. :notworthy:

If you're married, refer back to your singledom ... if your gink"ho" allows. :lol: And we're talking strictly dating here ... occasional dinner, drink, movie, etc. I'm not talking about :bangbangbang:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I only date or relate to one guy at a time but I have been known to get to know more than one man on the phone at a time. Once I kiss someone it's definitely one man only.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If it's just friendly dating and no bangbangbang, I've "dated" probably 5 or 6 guys at one time. It was no big deal - nothing to keep track of because they're just basically a friend.

Then, if you start clicking, you phase out all your other dates and just hang with the one guy to see if you really like him or if he's a freak in disguise.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
If it's just friendly dating and no bangbangbang, I've "dated" probably 5 or 6 guys at one time. It was no big deal - nothing to keep track of because they're just basically a friend.

Then, if you start clicking, you phase out all your other dates and just hang with the one guy to see if you really like him or if he's a freak in disguise.

Once I've committed them to "friend-ville", I don't have a problem keeping their shiat straight (birthday, likes/dislikes, etc). But for some reason, during that chatting on the phone/dating/getting to know you stage, I suffer some serious CRS. :frown: But a g/f of mine at work will date however many come along. I don't know how she does it and keeps them all straight. :banghead:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
crabcake said:
Once I've committed them to "friend-ville", I don't have a problem keeping their shiat straight (birthday, likes/dislikes, etc). But for some reason, during that chatting on the phone/dating/getting to know you stage, I suffer some serious CRS. :frown: But a g/f of mine at work will date however many come along. I don't know how she does it and keeps them all straight. :banghead:

Is she a Scorpio? I have a gf who is a scorp and she can do that too. I have yet to master it but she definitely is the one who helped me to step up my game in the dating department. Bless her heart. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
crabcake said:
I don't know how she does it and keeps them all straight.
I was a casual dater. Meet a friend of a friend, he says, "Hey, you want to go get some food?", I say, "Sure". No need to remember his birthday or what foods he likes because - who cares? Only when I wanted to maybe date them exclusively did I bother with things like that.

I always referred to them as "guy buds".

J

jaybeeztoo

vraiblonde said:
I was a casual dater. Meet a friend of a friend, he says, "Hey, you want to go get some food?", I say, "Sure". No need to remember his birthday or what foods he likes because - who cares? Only when I wanted to maybe date them exclusively did I bother with things like that.

I always referred to them as "guy buds".

If they are guy buds, is it a date then, or an outing with a friend? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jaybeeztoo said:
If they are guy buds, is it a date then, or an outing with a friend?
Well, she said occasional dating, dinner and a drink here and there. I figured it was someone you liked and were attracted to, like the possiblity for romance is there but hasn't been explored.

Agee

vraiblonde said:
Well, she said occasional dating, dinner and a drink here and there. I figured it was someone you liked and were attracted to, like the possiblity for romance is there but hasn't been explored.

"exploring" is so much of human nature, let it roll!

bcp

In My Opinion
only one at a time.
If nothing else, I like to start a possible relationship off with respect of the other person.
I figured if I had to date more than one person at a time, then there is something missing and maybe it is best to part as friends and move on.

somdcrab

i date no more than five ladies at a time due to the blondes start confusing me ,thinkinking of switching to redheads or brunettes with brains :razz:

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:

That was always my approach. It saves a lot of time, since most people you date aren't likely to work out. In the 80's, most of my dates were very casual. Then again, almost all of those were within the extremely large church group I was in (in the thousands, over half of which were single and young). It only got harder when I left, because I met any number of women that didn't like the idea of casual dating; at least a couple regarded me as their 'boyfriend' before our FIRST date by virtue of the fact that I had asked them out.

After that, it was sometimes a matter of even GETTING a date, so it wasn't often that I was able to date all that many at once. It really wasn't until the Internet where I was able to go out with several at one time.

Usually, I drew the line at sex as far as exclusivity was concerned - once it got that far, pretty much stopped with everyone else, with a couple exceptions.

mamissa3

C-Murda said:
Yo boy C Mutha####inMurda hollas at about 8 or 9 chicken heads at a time. I wear hoes like a Rolex.
You should be lucky you can get a date with anyone....calling them hoes and chicken heads!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mamissa3 said:
You should be lucky you can get a date with anyone....calling them hoes and chicken heads!!!
That's probably all he can get - hoes and chickenheads - so they probably don't mind his lack of manners so much.