How many people do/did you date at a time?

How many did/do you date at a time?

Votes: 19 44.2%

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 3-5

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I've never in my life been on a date ... EVER!

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jawbreaker25

I've read somewhere in this thread (I know it isn't very big, but I don't remember which it is exactly) where someone was originally lamenting a woman's ability to keep the facts straight -- might say wrong thing to one of the guys.

Women may not need to worry about that so much. Well, I'll qualify that -- alot of times they won't have to worry. An awful lot of guys will miss what you said altogether, won't catch the mix up. Other guys will catch it, understand it, but blow it off because it doesn't affect their "long term" plan, as it is. Another segment will catch a comment like that, question you on it a little to confirm, then say "me too!" and be relieved.

Of course, some guys (I dunno, someone come up with a good percentage -- I say 87%) will be insulted, at the very least become a little petulant. Maybe they just can't grasp that they have a very good thing. But hey, a woman would then know that they don't have to worry about it being a late night, who gets invited where (if that be the case), or even about another date. Gives you a chance to pick up another piece of meat.

In closing, I say ladies, date as many guys as you want. And I don't say that to lower the number of times I hear "sorry I'm seeing someone." That doesn't happen to me. Tonight, at least I hope. Married? Ask husband's permission -- give him permission to get himself one extra girl (at which time he'll chase some 21 year old girl he's been "flirting" with at work for 14 months, never grasping he never has a shot - meaning he'll meet nothing but dead ends) and you can have all the guys you want. I just solved the divorce problem in America.

Jawbreaker25 said:
I've read somewhere in this thread (I know it isn't very big, but I don't remember which it is exactly) where someone was originally lamenting a woman's ability to keep the facts straight -- might say wrong thing to one of the guys.

Women may not need to worry about that so much. Well, I'll qualify that -- alot of times they won't have to worry. An awful lot of guys will miss what you said altogether, won't catch the mix up. Other guys will catch it, understand it, but blow it off because it doesn't affect their "long term" plan, as it is. Another segment will catch a comment like that, question you on it a little to confirm, then say "me too!" and be relieved.

Of course, some guys (I dunno, someone come up with a good percentage -- I say 87%) will be insulted, at the very least become a little petulant. Maybe they just can't grasp that they have a very good thing. But hey, a woman would then know that they don't have to worry about it being a late night, who gets invited where (if that be the case), or even about another date. Gives you a chance to pick up another piece of meat.

In closing, I say ladies, date as many guys as you want. And I don't say that to lower the number of times I hear "sorry I'm seeing someone." That doesn't happen to me. Tonight, at least I hope. Married? Ask husband's permission -- give him permission to get himself one extra girl (at which time he'll chase some 21 year old girl he's been "flirting" with at work for 14 months, never grasping he never has a shot - meaning he'll meet nothing but dead ends) and you can have all the guys you want. I just solved the divorce problem in America.
Well, what do you think about women that show up daily with hickies on their neck? :eyebrow:

Jawbreaker25

Jawbreaker25 said:
Wait, I might amend my above post: do you mean she takes pictures of the hickeys? Actually, that changes nothing.

I'm not dropping the subject about pictures. If they're only pics of the hickeys...ok, I'm still game. Doesn't matter to me.