How many primaries does Nikki Haley have to lose...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well Super Tuesday is the 5th, right? I think she might be able to make it until then.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
haley.jpg

CPUSA

...before she calls it a day?

Think she'll go all the way to Super Tuesday? :lmao:
She's already stated she has enough Democrat & Never Trumper backing to carry this all the way to Jan. 6 2025...because America deserves better...and because her new multi million dollar gig at CNN doesn't start until Jan 21, 2025

CPUSA

I think the plan is for her to be the Republican nominee if Trump is in jail
Well, thank God all of these charges against President Trump are bullshit and there is no worries that he will go to prison...EVER!!
But while we're on the subject of Marxist shitbags, when are ya'll gonna start your rioting again? Nov. 6th?

Salmon

Well, thank God all of these charges against President Trump are bullshit and there is no worries that he will go to prison...EVER!!
But while we're on the subject of Marxist shitbags, when are ya'll gonna start your rioting again? Nov. 6th?
Ummm, many legal analysts, including on conservative networks, have conceded that he is likely to be found guilty

WingsOfGold

I think the plan is for her to be the Republican nominee if Trump is in jail
That's ok Jed, at the trashes convention Dementia Joe will be put to rest in a asylum. Dr Jill will melt his ice cream and feed him with a straw while wiping his ass simultaneously.
In a perfect world both him and Hanoi Jane will drop dead via his sons fentanyl.