• Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • West Virginia

I am sure there are actually more but I was too young to remember them. Life as a Navy brat! :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
EVERY state east of the Mississippi except:

Mississippi
Alabama
Maine
Vermont
New Hampshire

And visited Territory of Puerto Rico.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My criteria is that I had to have at least seen something of the state. Getting stranded by an airline and having to spend a night before the next flight doesn't count.

I haven't been to:

Alaska
Hawaii
Michigan
Minnesota
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oregon
Wisconsin

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My criteria is that I had to have at least seen something of the state. Getting stranded by an airline and having to spend a night before the next flight doesn't count.

I didn't mention mine earlier...but staying for several days and nights for business or pleasure...or both is what I use as the criteria for a "visit".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I haven't been to:

Alaska
Hawaii
Michigan
Minnesota
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oregon
Wisconsin

I need to revise this. Facebook just reminded me that I have indeed seen some of New Hampshire - Portsmouth, to be exact, and a couple of other little towns in that area.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

I haven't been to:

Alaska
Hawaii
Michigan
Minnesota
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oregon
Wisconsin

Get ready to cross NM off your list. But no more adding places to your possible retirement locations. If that list gets any longer, you'll need another sheet of paper. :love:

marychic

I haven't spent much time in the Southeast but have been almost everywhere else. Two cross-country drives showed me how beautiful the middle of our country is in many ways.

Chris0nllyn

Maryland
Maine
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Rhode Island
New York
Pennsylvania
Delaware
Ohio
Indiannapolis