How Many???

Severa

Common sense ain't common
OK! How many of us here on this forum is Pregnant? And when is your due Date?

Well, I am Preggo and I am due Sept 2nd!

Not preggo but just wanted to say congrats :flowers: I have two sons, Sept 2nd is my youngest son's birthday. My oldest turned 11 on Jan 27th.

W

wkndbeacher

Another question could be, who is planning on getting prego this year?

cdsulhoff

um Yeah I had a very happy Birthday!! Dec 1st is the day I conceive the baby!! LOL

Yeap no kids at home, Birthday weekend, 12 mistletoe martinis! and Great sex where the condom made it on but somehow thought it all it ended up at the end of the bed!! GO FIGURE! I told him that the magum were too big for him! LOL nah kidding Well oh well no use crying over it. I knew that I was going to be pregnant when that happen! Well I know TMI but hell that is what happen!! So DAMN those Martini's! LOL Nah, I am happy about it!

T

toppick08

um Yeah I had a very happy Birthday!! Dec 1st is the day I conceive the baby!! LOL

Yeap no kids at home, Birthday weekend, 12 mistletoe martinis! and Great sex where the condom made it on but somehow thought it all it ended up at the end of the bed!! GO FIGURE! I told him that the magum were too big for him! LOL nah kidding Well oh well no use crying over it. I knew that I was going to be pregnant when that happen! Well I know TMI but hell that is what happen!! So DAMN those Martini's! LOL Nah, I am happy about it!

:buddies:

OK! How many of us here on this forum is Pregnant? And when is your due Date?

Well, I am Preggo and I am due Sept 2nd!

Congrats :starcat: My boyfriend's birthday is 9/02...gotta luv a Virgo :kiss: My friend had a little girl three months ago, she's beautiful. Well, just found out same friend is two months pregnant! What?! Well, at least we know they make 'em perty :lmao: