How Many???

W

wkndbeacher

um Yeah I had a very happy Birthday!! Dec 1st is the day I conceive the baby!! LOL

Yeap no kids at home, Birthday weekend, 12 mistletoe martinis! and Great sex where the condom made it on but somehow thought it all it ended up at the end of the bed!! GO FIGURE! I told him that the magum were too big for him! LOL nah kidding Well oh well no use crying over it. I knew that I was going to be pregnant when that happen! Well I know TMI but hell that is what happen!! So DAMN those Martini's! LOL Nah, I am happy about it!

Happy belated Bday! Also a big high five to your hubby and you for conceiving, kids are a miracle.

cdsulhoff

Congrats. Hope he sticks around to be a father to your child and you dont end up like socki.

This is a green comment!
My husband has been with me for over 15 years.. I hope he stick around and be a father to my children! LOL
He is not going anywhere anytime soon! Thank you for your concern! I do appreciate it!

I would return the karma back if I knew who you were. Oh well!

sockgirl77

Congrats. Hope he sticks around to be a father to your child and you dont end up like socki.

This is a green comment!
My husband has been with me for over 15 years.. I hope he stick around and be a father to my children! LOL
He is not going anywhere anytime soon! Thank you for your concern! I do appreciate it!

I would return the karma back if I knew who you were. Oh well!

And you felt the need to post this why? :rolleyes:

P.S. It's really not all that bad to be Socki. Socki's life is pretty darn good. :yay: