How much are you spending on Christmas this year?

How much are you spending on Christmas this year?

• $0

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • $100-$200

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • $300-$400

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • More than $500

Votes: 64 75.3%

• Total voters

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We are at fifteen hundred bucks for our family. We limited our budget to $125 per kid(x5) and $875 for miscellaneous gifts ("family" present for us all, plus my gift to Bob and his gift to me).

I still believe that we went over budget. :ohwell:

N

nitwhit3286

I spent way over 500...I don't even know the exact amount...but hell its christmas so I splurged a little....one lady last night told me she has spent over 4,000 so far...ugh!!!

Elle

Happy Camper!
We went way overboard with T this year but some of his gifts are practical and stuff I would have bought anyway (clothes & ATV chest protector - that stuff isn't cheap so if you look at toys alone I didn't do too bad). We buy for a ton of people but I'm a bargain shopper, even still I'd say we ended up around $1,500. Every year I cut back a little but when I figure it all out it's still crazy.

J

julz20684

Nickel said:
I read the title too fast and thought it said "Where are you spending Christmas this year?". I try not to think too much about how much I spent. :biggrin:

:yay:

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
I am at about a grand right now and still have my parents and brother and his SO. So I am thinking about 1500 this year. Xmas puppy was the majority of the grand. But I am hoping it will all be worth it when I see her face when we get the lil rascal

janey83

Twenty Something
I really haven't kept track at all, but I have to say that it's been much easier shopping this Christmas than last Christmas (woohoo for jobs). I had to be really creative last year in order to stretch out my money. This year I bought for my parents, my older brother (and his birthday is Weds), my boyfriend, his parents, and his 2 brothers and their wives, and his 2 year old niece, my cousin I'm really close to, my 4 best friends, a coworker (but we've been friends since HS), and my supervisor. Oh, and I sent Christmas cards all over the place. *whew*

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
And to my POOR karma giver:

How much are you spendi... 12-19-2006 07:06 AM MBFN TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY

Yes, it is very nice to be able to provide for my family nice gifts that I know that they will enjoy. Spending $1,500 on gifts for 12 people doesn't seem particularly high to me, but that's because I have a generous heart and spirit and a JOB that affords me the ability to do nice things for people that I love.

To tell you the truth, $1,500 for 12 people doesn't seem particularly high to me, but that's because I'm not a tight-wad with a 1955 nickle shoved up my azz.

Have a very Merry Holiday Season!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BadGirl said:

Yes, it is very nice to be able to provide for my family nice gifts that I know that they will enjoy. Spending $1,500 on gifts for 12 people doesn't seem particularly high to me, but that's because I have a generous heart and spirit and a JOB that affords me the ability to do nice things for people that I love.

To tell you the truth, $1,500 for 12 people doesn't seem particularly high to me, but that's because I'm not a tight-wad with a 1955 nickle shoved up my azz.

Don't you just love people?

M

Mousebaby

BadGirl said:

:clap: :whistle: :high5: :jerry:

Sadysue

Well, I put $400 on the survey, but that dosen't include the house we are buying on the 28th or the $1200 dog bf is getting. And I though $400 was good. Haha.

D

dems4me

I knew I was off to a bad start when I spent about 300.00 on my babies (the cats) :lol: Everyone else got what was left over :lol:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I do almost all my Christmas Shopping at Dollar General... The high-end stuff I get at Walmart.