How much Trump cost you yesterday?

Chris0nllyn

It's not inconceivable they are the same person. One posted as the other in the past.

I'll take your word for it, but in the same sense that anyone who agrees with anyone else maybe could be the same person.

I don't know what to believe anymore! :jameo:

How is Amazon clearly violating anti-trust laws? That's a real question. I mean, they sell stuff. Ship it in a reasonable amount of time. How would they be different than Walmart?

This is my question as well. I mean besides Trump supposedly mentioning Amazon violating Anti-trust laws all the sudden, what "clear" evidence exists to support this?
https://www.axios.com/trump-regulation-amazon-facebook-646c642c-a2d7-454b-a9a9-cdc6e4eaef2c.html

I'm somewhat surprised that the "hate corporate" progs are defending Amazon, which is poised to take over our whole lives. Now they're jumping into the health care business. Amazon clearly violates anti-trust laws, that the progs typically say they support.

I'm guessing the reason you baby Lefties are now in favor of having a megacorp rule your whole entire life is because your Trump-hate has made you blind.

That was basically my thought. Amazon is an over-bloated monopoly which needs to be trimmed anyway.

Chris0nllyn

That was basically my thought. Amazon is an over-bloated monopoly which needs to be trimmed anyway.

And you believe the govt. should step in a "slow down" or "trim" a company that grew to where it is by people choosing to buy products from them?

And you believe the govt. should step in a "slow down" or "trim" a company that grew to where it is by people choosing to buy products from them?

I never said that. Stop trying to put words in people's mouths.

Amazon needs to be trimmed. Period. I never said "govt". This was a stock market fluctuation. "Not too big too fail" comes to mind.

Sapidus

It's too old to find in my search history, but it was when I started calling you TranSap. Sap responded to Sap as if Sap were Trans.

BS.

Find it or quit lying.

Vrail surely has the ability to see ISP"S of users and would be screaming it from the hilltops if people really were using MP's.

But like usual it fits your narrative so you will keep gas lighting everyone into believing your paranoid theories

Chris0nllyn

Amazon needs to be trimmed. Period. I never said "govt". This was a stock market fluctuation. "Not too big too fail" comes to mind.

My apologies, I thought you were aware of the Trump/Amazon story.

This was a stock market fluctuation due to a report that Trump is looking at antitrust laws to reign in Amazon.
https://www.axios.com/trump-regulation-amazon-facebook-646c642c-a2d7-454b-a9a9-cdc6e4eaef2c.html

If not govt., who would trim Amazon? Would Wal-Mart be next?

Starman

So you’re saying that amazon stock is overpriced? By what metric are you judging this?