How Often Do You Do It?

How often do you check your tire pressure?

• Never, I have run flats.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I'm above doing such things.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Daily.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekly.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • When the seasons change.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • It's done when the vehicle gets serviced.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • When the low pressure alarm goes off.

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

Cowgirl

FYI to whoever says it gets done when the vehicle gets services. I took my truck in to a shop in California, MD that I will not name,

Why don't you want to name the shop? :confused: Maybe you should tell others so they can be careful too.

M

Mousebaby

No need to check, the car is so sensitive to the fact that the air pressure is too low that if it is just 1 lb. low it goes off. In fact every year when it starts getting cold I have to take it to Dodge to get it reset because you know how your pressure changes with the tempurature. It's a PITA! But that is the only thing I don't like about my car. :biggrin:

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
That's crazy

No need to check, the car is so sensitive to the fact that the air pressure is too low that if it is just 1 lb. low it goes off. In fact every year when it starts getting cold I have to take it to Dodge to get it reset because you know how your pressure changes with the tempurature. It's a PITA! But that is the only thing I don't like about my car. :biggrin:

I'm totally confused as to why the dealer would have to reset the tire pressure alarm. Have you read the owner's manual to see how reset it?

It's in the menu system of most cars, on the steering wheel etc.

:confused:

M

Mousebaby

I'm totally confused as to why the dealer would have to reset the tire pressure alarm. Have you read the owner's manual to see how reset it?

It's in the menu system of most cars, on the steering wheel etc.

:confused:

Nope, they have to hook it up to some machine to reset it. Don't ask me why, this is the first car I have ever had that did this. This year it seems to have resolved itself for some weird reason. :lol:

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Nope, they have to hook it up to some machine to reset it. Don't ask me why, this is the first car I have ever had that did this. This year it seems to have resolved itself for some weird reason. :lol:

Note to self: Do not bailout Chrysler, let them fail.

:twitch:

M

Mousebaby

Note to self: Do not bailout Chrysler, let them fail.

:twitch:

I have owned 3 Dodge vehicles in that past 13 yrs. and I can tell you they will stand the test of time. My van, the 2nd Dodge, we had for almost 7 yrs. and the worst thing it ever did was have a flat tire. My Stratus was perfect and this car has been perfect. No problems what so ever!