How often

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm religious with my hair appointments and try to get in every 5-8 weeks. I get a trim every single visit because I don't want scraggly hair or split ends. I color/highlight my hair and apply heating tools to it every day; if I didn't trim my hair each time it would be a mess to look at.

Roman

It's taken me 4 years to get my hair to the bra-line. I don't know if it's because I'm old, or if it's because I get it trimmed too often?

doubtfull24

I have really long hair and it is colored but it is also healthy as well. I do have split ends and some damage but that is wearing my hair up while at the gym and from my almost 17 month old treating my hair as his security blanket. No lie he has a death grip on my hair constantly by the end of the day I have a rat nest as I call it in my hair :( for those who want to grow it out but get the ends cut just ask your stylist for a dusting which is basically just the very ends of your hair!

KDENISE977

I have really long hair and it is colored but it is also healthy as well. I do have split ends and some damage but that is wearing my hair up while at the gym and from my almost 17 month old treating my hair as his security blanket. No lie he has a death grip on my hair constantly by the end of the day I have a rat nest as I call it in my hair :( for those who want to grow it out but get the ends cut just ask your stylist for a dusting which is basically just the very ends of your hair!

This is me too. My hair is as long as yours, atleast in your fb pictures:huggy: but my son thinks if my hair is down, it's game on. My hair has been tied up since I've had him, it does cause some breakage for sure. I need mine trimmed and I'm working on getting it done. MIL moves down next week, so it's time for an appt.

Roman

What is a Dusting? :I re-read it, and now think I know what it is. A slight trim right?

doubtfull24

This is me too. My hair is as long as yours, atleast in your fb pictures:huggy: but my son thinks if my hair is down, it's game on. My hair has been tied up since I've had him, it does cause some breakage for sure. I need mine trimmed and I'm working on getting it done. MIL moves down next week, so it's time for an appt.

I am about to go back my natural color and get just a few blond highlights ... I am probably going to get 4 inches or more taken off this time because of the split ends but my hair grows fast so I won't be to upset. I hate wearing my hair up because it gives me a headache!

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 91
  • my hair.jpg
    my hair.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 90
I am about to go back my natural color and get just a few blond highlights ... I am probably going to get 4 inches or more taken off this time because of the split ends but my hair grows fast so I won't be to upset. I hate wearing my hair up because it gives me a headache!

:shocking: Your hair is beautiful.

doubtfull24

I am not sure if I have seen your pic on facebook lol ! You have a million pics of that handson little man of yours ..

edit... you are beautiful !

Last edited: