How old were you....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...when you got your first kiss? A real kiss from someone you were sweet on, not like your mom or grandma. And practicing on your teddy bear doesn't count, either.

TPD

the poor dad
17. I was a late bloomer. Trying to make the right choice before going all out...

TPD

the poor dad
Now if the question was when did I GIVE my first kiss, the answer would be in the 2nd grade. I had to run like hell to catch her! I don't think she liked it. Guess that is why it took so long to get my first kiss - damn rumors.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It was near the end of 7th grade - and didn't turn 13 until May, so I was either late 12 or right about 13. :-O

mamatutu

mama to two
12 or 13. Had a big old crush. Big Dummy

Why would that make you a dummy? A crush is how it all starts! Are you talking about him or you? :lol: I was 13. Always, a year younger because I was put in first grade at 5 instead of 6, so I was the immature one. :lol: I guess I was smart then! My first kiss was in the back of my parent's car that my dad drove to my first dance as chaperone. I don't know how we snuck that in, but I will never forget it! :faint: Remember ID bracelets? A boy gave me his in 5th grade. He and I never kissed. My parents never knew about that. Those were the days. He is dead now too soon. Time marches on. Young and innocent!

Your sig says it all!

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I remember it like it was yesterday….I was living in Oregon with my big brother, Brand, and our gang Andy, Data, Stef, Mouth, and Chunk. We were being evicted from our homes then we found the treasure map of the legendary pirate One-Eyed Willy which was under an abandoned restaurant. We were in some sort of underground maze filled with traps and skeletons and stuff, being chased by some criminals who were after One-Eyed Willy's treasure too. Then Andy kissed me in the dark but she thought she was kissing my brother I think.

:shrug:

sockgirl77

13, just shy of 14. I'll never forget it either. It was completely awkward. I'm still friends with the guy. :lol:

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I remember it like it was yesterday….I was living in Oregon with my big brother, Brand, and our gang Andy, Data, Stef, Mouth, and Chunk. We were being evicted from our homes then we found the treasure map of the legendary pirate One-Eyed Willy which was under an abandoned restaurant. We were in some sort of underground maze filled with traps and skeletons and stuff, being chased by some criminals who were after One-Eyed Willy's treasure too. Then Andy kissed me in the dark but she thought she was kissing my brother I think.

What a cute story. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Mess :smack:

SG_Player1974

Baby.... Baby.... Baby..... BABY ROOOOOTH!!!

HEYYYYY YOUUUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!!