How old were you....

I was 13

Now if the question was when did I GIVE my first kiss, the answer would be in the 2nd grade. I had to run like hell to catch her! I don't think she liked it. Guess that is why it took so long to get my first kiss - damn rumors.

Adorable! :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
...when you got your first kiss? A real kiss from someone you were sweet on, not like your mom or grandma. And practicing on your teddy bear doesn't count, either.

is a real kiss a peck on the lips or french kissing ....

TPD

the poor dad
I'm an American girl so I want to kiss American.
You have to go to about the 8 minute mark to see Sue Heck tell her boyfriend that she wants to kiss American.

mamatutu

mama to two
That was cute. If you want international......:lol: My mom bought dog shampoo by mistake and said we had to use it up! :lol:

Is that a show on tv? I have never seen it.

TPD

the poor dad
That was cute. If you want international......:lol: My mom bought dog shampoo by mistake and said we had to use it up! :lol:

Is that a show on tv? I have never seen it.

I just discovered this show a couple months ago. I've been trying to catch up on the reruns on the hallmark channel. I think it is a weekly show on Abc or cbs. "The Middle"

TPD

the poor dad
Not sure about getting mono from this thread but you can get gonorrhea from a tractor.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
No, but I got mono from drinking out of my friend's Sprite can the summer before my senior year. Mono sucks.

I got mono when I was 14...several months before my first kiss :ohwell: everyone called it the kissing disease and I was upset because I hadn't even kissed anyone yet :mad:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
16, then she gave me crabs from escapades after the kiss!!!! Funny now, not then....

Last edited:

mitzi

13, the end of 8th grade. Back when going with someone meant, holding hands and walking you halfway home from school. It lasted a week LOL.