How quickly does SOMD.com cause people to become..

How long does it take?

• Total voters

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Oh OK, let me see.........about 15 minutes.

Seriously some people evoke that attitude more than others. Take you and Andy, I have socks older than you two. If you add you two together you still don't equal the life experience of most of the posters here, yet you run around helter skelter making proclamations of fact and vigorously promoting ideas, thoughts and concepts you think are new and right, oblivious to the fact most of the people here have already learned first hand they are not or seriously flawed. In reply you just post more inane :blahblah: and get indignant and contemptuous whereas in real life I probably wouldn't waste the oxygen to tell you to "Just STFU and get me my fries."

:roflmao:

Where is Karma when you need it?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Oh OK, let me see.........about 15 minutes.

Seriously some people evoke that attitude more than others. Take you and Andy, I have socks older than you two. If you add you two together you still don't equal the life experience of most of the posters here, yet you run around helter skelter making proclamations of fact and vigorously promoting ideas, thoughts and concepts you think are new and right, oblivious to the fact most of the people here have already learned first hand they are not or seriously flawed. In reply you just post more inane :blahblah: and get indignant and contemptuous whereas in real life I probably wouldn't waste the oxygen to tell you to "Just STFU and get me my fries."

:yay: Post of the day!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Not even so much goofy as just young. What was he, 18 or 19? :burning:lol

Difference is he was able to mature and think. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Rare commodity here lately.<o:p></o:p>

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Sure, I'll bring an extra helmet that day :yay:
Bring extra money, too, since you'll be treating. :angel:

Come to think of it....can we slide it to the week after next? Next week is going to be a biatch at work. :jameo: