How To Grow A Spine??

cdrfunk

Straight and to the point works best for men. Especially

He is not a man. He is a boy.

Men have enough self respect and confidence not to grovel.

No counseling=not willing to try 100%

Too simplistic.

The majority of counseling is a feminine panacea of learning to blame men rather than accept responsibility for one's own failures.

After 2 years I wouldn't wait anymore.

Want to let him know it's over? Send him a copy of a "home video" starring you and some other dude. :lol:

Men, here's the shining example of why it's a good idea to avoid marriage and long relationships in general. When things are done, no holds are barred. You may expect character and integrity, but there will be none. You are likely to be considered on the level of dirt.

In my discussions with divorce attorneys, women are often not even looking out for their best interests. They often just want to find a way to screw you over the most even if it's to their own personal detriment in the process.

Pandora

cd,

You are very bitter and angry. :ohwell: Well, welcome anyway, this forum has a large variety of bitter, angry men of all ages and sizes.

Phina

After 2 years I wouldn't wait anymore.

Want to let him know it's over? Send him a copy of a "home video" starring you and some other dude. :lol:

But just don't forget... everything can and WILL be used against you in a court of law :lmao:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
HalfAngel,

If he treats you like a piece of s..., my advice is do not take him back no matters what. Just keep saying "NO" and file for divorce. No one should be treated like a piece of s... You deserve much better than that and you have to do what's the best for your daughter. Think of your daughter and how that you wants her to have a healthy relationship/marriage with a man in the future. You need to set a good example and be a good role model for your daughter. She looks up to you and thinks the world of you. Also, you will always love him because you shared history and had a baby together. However, that's in past and it is time to move on and enjoy rest of your life in happiness.

I wish you good luck and all the happiness out of your life. Remember, your life and your daughter's life are much more important than staying in bad marriage that is not going anywhere except for more heart aches and bad news.

Stay Strong and Hang TOUGH! :huggy: