How to spot a forum girl IRL

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
jazz lady said:
:blushing: But I did have the nickname "Jazz" long before I joined the forums. :lol:
And I used to be a really BadGirl a long time ago. I've mellowed with age, but the name sticks. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
slotted said:
:bs: I know plenty of forum women who don't say thank you when the door is held open for them. Guess what, they were all white too.

:popcorn:

mainman can verify this.
Uh oh. I can't remember if I said thank you when you held the door for me. :bawl:

If I didn't, I was distracted by the piece of paper taped to the door! :jameo:

slotted

Nickel said:
Uh oh. I can't remember if I said thank you when you held the door for me. :bawl:

If I didn't, I was distracted by the piece of paper taped to the door! :jameo:
I don't think you did either, but I only helped you open the door. You should pack on some muscle. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
slotted said:
I don't think you did either, but I only helped you open the door. You should pack on some muscle. :yay:
:lmao: I was able to open the door, I just got distracted by the sign, and stopped opening it so I could read the sign. :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
slotted said:
:bs: I know plenty of forum women who don't say thank you when the door is held open for them. Guess what, they were all white too.

:popcorn:

mainman can verify this.

I was too busy :blahblah:

Jameo

What?!
Geek said:
She

* uses Bare Minerals
*Makes the L sign above her head (she is trying to make the smilie):loser:
*says "Thank you" when the door is held for her
*wags her finger when saying no no :nono: (smilie thing again)

What else :shrug:

I get requests to imitate my smilie :jameo: :lmao:

Tina2001aniT

kinda :offtopic: but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised on Sunday morning, I went to WaWa in Charlotte Hall and this young boy (I would say about 9) was walking in in front of me, he opened the door and stopped to let me in, I smiled real big and thanked him and continued on to get my coffee. As I was checking out he was standing in line behind me as his father came in the store to wait with him, his father was talking to him about paying and how to do it nicely, i.e. unfold the dollars before giving them to the lady. I just had to tell the father how impressed and shocked I was that his son had held the door for me, and that he should be very proud of the kiddo.

Tina2001aniT said:
kinda :offtopic: but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised on Sunday morning, I went to WaWa in Charlotte Hall and this young boy (I would say about 9) was walking in in front of me, he opened the door and stopped to let me in, I smiled real big and thanked him and continued on to get my coffee. As I was checking out he was standing in line behind me as his father came in the store to wait with him, his father was talking to him about paying and how to do it nicely, i.e. unfold the dollars before giving them to the lady. I just had to tell the father how impressed and shocked I was that his son had held the door for me, and that he should be very proud of the kiddo.

:yay:

S

Shutterbug

CableChick said:
You do it so well. But Kwillia does :bigwhoop: perfectly! And CMC, JWWB and MainMan doing :thewave: on S'bugs couch that night was hysterical!
:roflmao: