How to take a picture...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fascinating, but not surprising. What's surprising are all the kennedys that still claim there is no such thing as media bias.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
News manipulation at its finest. It makes you wonder how much is real and how much is staged for public consumption.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The question so often comes up...

...what is the greatest invention?

The wheel?
The car?
Indoor plumbing?
Sliced bread?

Once again, I support Vrai's contention that the winner is the WWW.

It is now possible, for the first time in history, to get news, if not all, then many and perhaps most of the pieces of a story...not from the government, not from some group, not from Dan Rather...yourself.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Fascinating, but not surprising. What's surprising are all the kennedys that still claim there is no such thing as media bias.

Dear Vria,

Can I ask ya' something? Maybe I should just pm this or something but I wasn't sure :peace: Do you really hate the Kennedy's? Do you hate ALL the Kennedy's? :shrug:

The reason I ask is because my super privilleged, Mock-O-Meter 2005 just sent me an email alert stating that you have now approached 55 times of affronting the Kennedy's since March 19, 2002. :shrug:

Is this like a teasing thing where you pretend not to like something or someone and in truth you really do like that something/someone? :shrug:

Was just wondering. :flowers:

Sincerely,
Your entrusted Mock-O-Meter 2005 Monitor.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Dear Dems,
Ted Kennedy is a murdering, drunken, self serving buffoon.
What part of that do you not understand?

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Dear Dems,
Ted Kennedy is a murdering, drunken, self serving buffoon.
What part of that do you not understand?

Dear Asp
What part did you not understand on a letter addressed to Vria? 1) Was it the fact it wasn't addressed to you, it was addressed to Vria to answer; 2) was it the fact that I asked her if it was ALL Kennedy's? or 3) The fact that Ted Kennedy's name was no where mentioned on a letter addressed to her? :peace: :biggrin:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Dear Vria,

Can I ask ya' something? Maybe I should just pm this or something but I wasn't sure :peace: Do you really hate the Kennedy's? Do you hate ALL the Kennedy's? :shrug:

The reason I ask is because my super privilleged, Mock-O-Meter 2005 just sent me an email alert stating that you have now approached 55 times of affronting the Kennedy's since March 19, 2002. :shrug:

Is this like a teasing thing where you pretend not to like something or someone and in truth you really do like that something/someone? :shrug:

Was just wondering. :flowers:

Sincerely,
Your entrusted Mock-O-Meter 2005 Monitor.
In case you missed it, vrai uses kennedy (lower case) instead of the word liberal. Thought you would have picked up on that in 55 uses.

D

dems4me

2ndAmendment said:
In case you missed it, vrai uses kennedy (lower case) instead of the word liberal. Thought you would have picked up on that in 55 uses.

:whack: no - never did... there's more liberals than kennedy so maybe I was thrown off... :lol:

Thanks! :huggy:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Dear Asp
What part did you not understand on a letter addressed to Vria? 1) Was it the fact it wasn't addressed to you, it was addressed to Vria to answer; 2) was it the fact that I asked her if it was ALL Kennedy's? or 3) The fact that Ted Kennedy's name was no where mentioned on a letter addressed to her? :peace: :biggrin:
Then just like this one, it should have been a PM. :biggrin: