how was midnight madness for you?

FrmGrl

Get some!
I think he does. At least one more I think, could be wrong. I wish I could have made it but no horse due to lameness. Oh well, maybe next year. I heard you did well. Good job Devine!!

Duckz

crazy?? haha i thought it was pretty fun :yahoo:

ps - does bobby have more shows coming up?

I had a lot of fun! There were lots of forum people out there, it was good to see everyone :howdy: That equitation flat class was insane though!!! I think they said there were 22 horses in there. Luckily everyone seemed to be on good behavior! Lincoln and I were exhausted, so we skipped on the Midnight Express. Yay for devine and Pony for winning :yahoo:

Bobby has his End-Of-Summer show in August, not sure of the date. He also does the Pre-Fair show in September at the fairgrounds, a couple weekends before the county fair show.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
New horse was awesome!

I was SO proud of him, and wanted to ride in more classes. Oh well next show will be more classes.

I also did my first jumping class and got through it successfully.

jumpergirl976

i had fun i was in the last 3 classes and we went on after midnight and i left at like 1:30 it was interesting i got 2 5th over fences 5th in pack hack and 4th in under saddle =] there was only like 10 people in the class tho. it was still alot of fun =]

IntegritysDream

I had a lot of fun! There were lots of forum people out there, it was good to see everyone :howdy: That equitation flat class was insane though!!! I think they said there were 22 horses in there. Luckily everyone seemed to be on good behavior! Lincoln and I were exhausted, so we skipped on the Midnight Express. Yay for devine and Pony for winning :yahoo:

Bobby has his End-Of-Summer show in August, not sure of the date. He also does the Pre-Fair show in September at the fairgrounds, a couple weekends before the county fair show.

lol 22 horses in a division is a lot for bobby, but its standard size if you go to like MSA or VA shows! even in smaller rings :eek: that gets interesting! did you call michele alexander about lessons?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
crazy?? haha i thought it was pretty fun :yahoo:

ps - does bobby have more shows coming up?

I thought Bobby did a perfect schooling show. Plenty of space to work, and great format for young horses/young riders. Not too challenging, but plenty of distractions for horse and rider to work through. I would love to bring more greenies if he has more coming up!:yahoo:

Duckz

lol 22 horses in a division is a lot for bobby, but its standard size if you go to like MSA or VA shows! even in smaller rings :eek: that gets interesting! did you call michele alexander about lessons?

Sure did, we have one scheduled for Wednesday. Thanks for sending her contact info! :howdy:

Duckz

I thought Bobby did a perfect schooling show. Plenty of space to work, and great format for young horses/young riders. Not too challenging, but plenty of distractions for horse and rider to work through. I would love to bring more greenies if he has more coming up!:yahoo:

Bobby usually does one show per month March - October, with the September show happening at the fairgrounds in Leonardtown (his "pre-fair" show). Glad you enjoyed the show! Which horses did you bring?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Bobby usually does one show per month March - October, with the September show happening at the fairgrounds in Leonardtown (his "pre-fair" show). Glad you enjoyed the show! Which horses did you bring?

I brought a giant 3 yr old that has 6 months on her and first time out, a paly paint that a friend rode for fun, and "Mr Gugenheim"...he is a 4 yr old on his first time out...he acted like an old pro! ... Mr G isnt mine, he just stays at my place. We left early to get home, so we just did the early classes...I was looking for your guy, but may have missed ya!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I brought a giant 3 yr old that has 6 months on her and first time out, a paly paint that a friend rode for fun, and "Mr Gugenheim"...he is a 4 yr old on his first time out...he acted like an old pro! ... Mr G isnt mine, he just stays at my place. We left early to get home, so we just did the early classes...I was looking for your guy, but may have missed ya!

I think i might have seen you on the 3 yr old. Bay? western saddle? If so, he was absolutely gorgeous! nice mover too!

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
Yes it was definatly eventful! And of course lots and lots of fun.

Devine you and your little "horse" kicked some serious booty in the express!=)

Yes, like Duckz said, Bobby does two more, an "end of summer show" (the first weekend in august? maybe) and then the "fair warm-up," which is usually two weeks before the fair.

Duckz

Yes, like Duckz said, Bobby does two more, an "end of summer show" (the first weekend in august? maybe) and then the "fair warm-up," which is usually two weeks before the fair.

Don't forget the October jumper show!! Lincoln needs some serious work on tight turns and roll backs, but I bet Bubba will be awesome :buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

SayDLvr- Is that a new avatar of you and Bubba? I want you to send me a picture by e-mail so I can see it! Please...:whistle: How did you do at the show?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I think i might have seen you on the 3 yr old. Bay? western saddle? If so, he was absolutely gorgeous! nice mover too!

That be us. Thank you for the compliments! She has completely surprised me and is turning out to be a heck of a horse, I think the thing that scared her the most was the ponies! She was like...OMG - they shrink horses here!:killingme We started her late for our program, she physically was not ready to start work until this winter, but she is catching up quickly without really even pushing her. I she just needs more confidence. I needed to get her warmed up western, being first time out, I wasn't sure what she would pull, and I school her english flat work in a western saddle at home. If I had more time I would have tack changed into english. I had spoke with Bobby ahead of time and he said go with what ever. That was very nice, I understand to some people it must have seemed rediculous, but we all have our own dumb ways of doing stuff!

So which one were you? At next show come say hi!:howdy:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
That be us. Thank you for the compliments! She has completely surprised me and is turning out to be a heck of a horse, I think the thing that scared her the most was the ponies! She was like...OMG - they shrink horses here!:killingme We started her late for our program, she physically was not ready to start work until this winter, but she is catching up quickly without really even pushing her. I she just needs more confidence. I needed to get her warmed up western, being first time out, I wasn't sure what she would pull, and I school her english flat work in a western saddle at home. If I had more time I would have tack changed into english. I had spoke with Bobby ahead of time and he said go with what ever. That was very nice, I understand to some people it must have seemed rediculous, but we all have our own dumb ways of doing stuff!

So which one were you? At next show come say hi!:howdy:

she was a beauty, beautiful headset and movement. I was like oh my! I might want another horse! I understand completely about the western saddle thing, just alot easier when working on headset and extension.

I was about 2 trailers down from you I think. I had a white GMC 2500 and a 3H Exiss trailer. I was riding a chesnut with a long, full tail that's how most people notice me and besides the fact I'm tiny with a big 16.1 horse. I also saw you pulling out and told you I would trade trailers with you!

Are you taking her to MW?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
she was a beauty, beautiful headset and movement. I was like oh my! I might want another horse! I understand completely about the western saddle thing, just alot easier when working on headset and extension.

I was about 2 trailers down from you I think. I had a white GMC 2500 and a 3H Exiss trailer. I was riding a chesnut with a long, full tail that's how most people notice me and besides the fact I'm tiny with a big 16.1 horse. I also saw you pulling out and told you I would trade trailers with you!

Are you taking her to MW?

Ah! Cool! I do remember you and your horses tail! I saw him and though nice job attaching that extension, then I realized it was a real tail! I was scared to pull out, Robin had to help guide me:whistle: I already broke the new trailers drain pipe pulling out of my driveway :doh: I am planning to go to the MW...maybe I can officially get to introduce myself ther!:howdy: